Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ant

DOOM Review (GG S12E15)

julz_d said:

Review review?

Haha, I was using the original title on YouTube before it was fixed. :)

Funny enough I literally just finished watching the episode. With Hex though I feel like she should of not given a score . because she was distracted by the violence and such and that doesn't make sense, a review is about how things work and come together if she hates the satanic visuals and gore taking the score down it doesnt make sense as again a review is more about the game working than not. Then again thats her views so eh. Man opinions are weird

AussieVikingOfAsgard said:

Funny enough I literally just finished watching the episode. With Hex though I feel like she should of not given a score . because she was distracted by the violence and such and that doesn't make sense, a review is about how things work and come together if she hates the satanic visuals and gore taking the score down it doesnt make sense as again a review is more about the game working than not. Then again thats her views so eh. Man opinions are weird

It's weird. Hex was enjoying the game, and she gave not high ratings. I am not a fan of hell and satanic theme, but I still love DOOM!

I love the Hellish theme to It, hell (the pun Is Intended) I love Hellish stuff In general, so DOOM Is the right game for me.

Either way, makes me feel she's probably religious? I know not every religious person hates DOOM, but If she rates It low because of THAT, then DOOM Is not really for her, especially If she doesn't like the gore and violence.

Tritnew said:

I love the Hellish theme to It, hell (the pun Is Intended) I love Hellish stuff In general, so DOOM Is the right game for me.

Either way, makes me feel she's probably religious? I know not every religious person hates DOOM, but If she rates It low because of THAT, then DOOM Is not really for her, especially If she doesn't like the gore and violence.

Not sure and can't find any details like on http://www.abc.net.au/tv/goodgame/about/hex.htm ... But Wikipedia says her parents didn't want her to play video games when she was young. Maybe her parents were religious. WHo knows.

Here's the thing. My friends and I are Christians and we liked these games including Diablo. We're beating up hell like in DOOM! :D

However, how many women really like and play DOOM games? I haven't seen or met any since 12/10/1993 when its shareware came out!

ant said:

However, how many women really like and play DOOM games? I haven't seen or met any since 12/10/1993 when its shareware came out!

There are actual women who are Doomers and are right here.

According to my knowledge, 129thVisplane and MAYBE chu are ladies.

ant said:

Before Doom 2016 launched, I went to a Subway restaurant wearing a Doom hoodie. The sandwich artist, a young woman, started telling me all about how much she loved Doom back in the day.

There are women who love Doom, too :-)

Plasma Gun said:

Before Doom 2016 launched, I went to a Subway restaurant wearing a Doom hoodie. The sandwich artist, a young woman, started telling me all about how much she loved Doom back in the day.

There are women who love Doom, too :-)

They must be super rare. :P What did your DOOM (caps!! :P) hoodie look like?

julz_d said:

That's the best part !

Ditto. That was unexpected and gave me nostaglic feels! :)