few days someone commented in brutal doom facebook modder
i was asking for someone to make this mod for gzdoom/zandronum
sarge mark is very busy with brutal doom 64 but someone shared your video
so i came here to offer any help you need with this
im very fanatic of this game
i am the author of this Alpha Concept with assets from system shock
http://www.indiedb.com/games/psyshock-alpha-demo-concept
sadly my hd got wiped cleaning a 9gb partition with this new diskpart
(curse BG for not making something like fdisk)
so all my work went missing and im not in the mood to make everything again since i lack of scripts and AI to make everything i want
if anyone have any interest in join the project doors are open
the basic idea is to recreate shodans will of her mind port to citadel station with the many so what it must be done is using citadel station as level models but replacing all textures with HD sci fi stuff and recreate almost all enemies from ss2
but im going off topic commenting this
so back to the theme
let me know if i can do anything to help you
laterz!

BTW remember to avoid any problem

* non profit project *

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

we are studying and learning

Thanks, i'll try...

I apologize for reviving what is possibly a dead thread, but I have to ask; is this project still ongoing? I really want to be able to play this!

I also would like to know if you'd have any interest in having someone do some HQ textures for your port. Obviously as like a secondary mod or something. I have a few that I've been messing around with and wouldn't mind sharing. They're not perfect, and I forgot to make them all the same size, but I can always do more if you're interested.

link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q3r7cmkx09spzp3/AACr-sUdE-s12p8evbr-RRHea?dl=0

stevil935 said:

I apologize for reviving what is possibly a dead thread, but I have to ask; is this project still ongoing? I really want to be able to play this!

I also would like to know if you'd have any interest in having someone do some HQ textures for your port. Obviously as like a secondary mod or something. I have a few that I've been messing around with and wouldn't mind sharing. They're not perfect, and I forgot to make them all the same size, but I can always do more if you're interested.

link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q3r7cmkx09spzp3/AACr-sUdE-s12p8evbr-RRHea?dl=0

This is nice!!!
But, why you have stopped doing HD textures?

I just haven't made more yet. I can whip up more though. Not entirely sure how to import them into the game yet however.

Glad you like them though :)

I'd really like to get a full mod finished at some point. Gonna need the game released first though so I have something to add them to. Really would like to know what the status is. Hope it's still in the works.

stevil935 said:

I just haven't made more yet. I can whip up more though. Not entirely sure how to import them into the game yet however.

Glad you like them though :)

I'd really like to get a full mod finished at some point. Gonna need the game released first though so I have something to add them to. Really would like to know what the status is. Hope it's still in the works.

I don't understand codes when I do the scripts for this mod. And therefore, I spend much more time in work. >:(

artemlan said:

I don't understand codes when I do the scripts for this mod. And therefore, I spend much more time in work. >:(

Do you have anyone else to help with the scripting? I'd hate to see this project not make it to completion just because of some coding issues.

xerxesv said:

[Totally different mod here]

It's really rude to post links/mods that are irrelevant to the topic, plus you could have made your own topic..

On 3/2/2017 at 4:19 PM, Glaice said:

It's really rude to post links/mods that are irrelevant to the topic, plus you could have made your own topic..

???
no, you're really ignorant to accuse me in that way
i was only introducing myself to the author of this topic
plus it was a project for learning Unity3D that's all
if i didn't made my own topic there must be a reason don't you think ?
this is doomworld nothing to be with system shock
so please man... before acting like a rightful princess of forum laws
think twice when you are hands at keyboard.

Edited by xerxesv

On 2016-10-28 at 6:43 PM, xerxesv said:

but im going off topic commenting this

Actually, @xerxesv,  you even stated in your own damn post that you're going off topic.

There was me thinking there was some news on this mod, but no, it's just someone resurrecting a nearly four month old tiff.  :(

13 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

Actually, @xerxesv,  you even stated in your own damn post that you're going off topic.

so?  i was talking to artemlan
and not to be judged by some other user about what i post
off topic or not is none of your concern neither Glaice
cya!

On 5/25/2016 at 1:32 AM, artemlan said:

Hi guys!
I want to make game mode for GZdoom which is based on the game "Zero tolerance" from Sega. But I am the beginner, and only still I train myself in this software.
This game mode is based on the classical game "Zero tolerance". At this stage of creation of this mode, only the first episode which consists of 13 locations is ready. At this stage, animation of elevators as this process of creation still difficult isn't involved yet.
How to make a elevator, as in game "Zero tolerance"? This elevator will goes to nearest floor, from highest floor. And also, from nearest floor this elevator will goes to highest floor. Also, this elevator will goes from a middle floor to highest floor, and goes to lowest floor too.

Never played that game, but this wad looks great!

10 hours ago, xerxesv said:

so?  i was talking to artemlan
and not to be judged by some other user about what i post
off topic or not is none of your concern neither Glaice
cya!

Then if you're having a one-to-one discussion, do so in private messages, not in the public message boards. I and others will judge you because you've put your content out there for us to judge, publicly. 

So. This project, then...

How goes it @artemlan? Personally, I'd love to see it completed -- I've raised concerns about the use of DOOM resources (I mentioned the shotgun, but also not sure about seeing DOOM flats here either), but this did show a lot of promise.

2 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

Then if you're having a one-to-one discussion, do so in private messages, not in the public message boards. I and others will judge you because you've put your content out there for us to judge, publicly. 

ooohhh!!!!!!  im sooo sorry!!! 
I thought it was a forum but it looks like it is a trial court with judges and princesses of the right
im so sorry if you are so mad bcz i introduced myself in public!!
get lost ...

Get over yourself. Look at it from an outside perspective: you're just some random guy that nobody really knows that bumped a thread to bring up some old petty drama that nobody else cares about.

Yeah, this is a forum meant for open discussion. That doesn't mean it's anything-goes. I myself get into arguments on occasion, but I pick my battles, and though I can become irritating, I temper myself. Use some common sense.

Although on the other hand...

On 5/23/2017 at 1:56 AM, xerxesv said:

a rightful princess of forum laws

is hilarious.  I'm going to start using that insult literally whenever I can now!

On 2/2/2017 at 1:03 PM, artemlan said:

share with the community some source or request to us help for scripts
i am no master of all this new things but we can help you
i used to make doom maps with DeeP in DOS 15 years ago with a 486...
on the recent mod brutal doom was something amazing to see
since we didnt have any program to do such things back in DOS days

It's been many years since I've played Zero Tolerance but if I'm not mistaken, aren't the lifts and whatnot just ways for the player to reach the next level/travel between levels? If so, wouldn't it be easier to use teleports that will allow you to move between maps? I know that's a feature in (G)ZDoom, but I forgot what it was called.

3 hours ago, Zulk-RS said:

aren't the lifts and whatnot just ways for the player to reach the next level/travel between levels?

Pretty much. If you enter a lift backwards in the original game, you can see the transition between floors. I've no doubt ACS could leap from one map to another seamlessly when the sector reaches a certain height; stick 'em in a hub and we're good to go.

3DGE could also do the same thing with RTS if I'm not mistaken...

Hey zero tolerance is one of my favorite games, to be honest I was thinking of doing a mod, but you got ahead of xD, when will it be ready to download? This is great, I'm anxious to play it.

On 6/13/2016 at 2:14 PM, Graf Zahl said:

I meant hijacking of the "GZDoom" name - which is still mine.

Hey uh news flash the doom community is built upon people stealing from other people. Look at the thread we're in rofl 

just wondering since the last post was posted in 2017 and now its the year 2023.

is there a download link to the Sega ZeroTolerance mod so i can test it out??

Very doubtful. The OP hasn't been here in 4 years, they removed all of the videos or made them private, etc.