Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xTWx PREDATOR X

99 Problems

Please check out my survival map. It's called 99 Problems. Designed with 4 players in mind. But it can be played with less. Starts off easy. Gets insane later! It is a work in progress mind. And i am updating it regularly. All gameplay elements are there. I am now working on the aesthetics (lighting, scenery, effects etc). Please let me know your thoughts and feedback.
MAP ID: HMTB7S82

It actually says 'a glitch ain't one' it's a play on words. You know the Jay Z song? Far as i can tell from play testing i have found no glitches so far. Hopefully that statement won't bite me in the ass! Although if any are found, please let me know and i will fix quickly.

By the way people, as i said earlier, this map is best played with 4 players. Anyone who could survive all 99 waves on their own would have to be some sort of gaming god!

I am currently adding effects to the map. As you progress through the waves, the atmosphere and lighting will gradually become darker and more threatening.

Can't help but think the title of this post has mislead people. Get the feeling people have come in to see yet another rant about the game and instead found somebody wanting to share their creation! Oh well. Never mind.

Thanks for the advice bud. The few people who have played it have been very positive and have said it is great fun. And having now played it with 4 players all working together i can confirm that it really is fun and challenging.
A serious amount of work went into customizing every single one of the 99 waves!
Just very challenging to get it played and noticed in the sea of maps out there.

Have updated the map quite heavily. Enemys now drop armour aswell as health to ease the difficulty a bit. Also, each player now gets a random power up (regen, haste, quad dmg) after every 99 kills. The remaining kills needed are shown in the hud aswell as your score and the team score. This is still a challenging map but damn is it good fun with 4 players working together! Please try it out with some friends and give me feedback and a few upvotes would be nice aswell!

I am currently working on my first solo player map and what i have learned from that (and the youtube community and you guys) has gone into this updated version of my map. So thanx for all the help and advice you guys have provided.

Have done some more minor tweaks to the map and am now pretty sure it is totally finished. I really don't wanna update again as i'd like the leaderboards to fill up and not be cleared.
I have updated the hud and cleaned up some of the logic which i found cleaner ways of doing the same thing and use less memory. Seriously get 4 friends working together and it is great fun. I have made it to the late 30's but am determined to complete the full 99 waves. It can be done with 4 skilled players i'm sure.

This isn't the most original map and it doesn't have any gimmicks that draw in the crowds but it is damn good fun and really well balanced. Which i feel is more important. Great high score chasing map.