Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HellVain

are older versions of GMOTA still around?

I'm enjoying alot of terminus's works. Most recently Demonsteele and GMOTA.
I love GMOTA, to play as a bad ass medival knight is awesome, but I can't help but want to use all my mideval arsenal of demon-slaying in the modern era. I saw some earlier versions of GMOTA and can't help to be amazed at how satisfying it looks killing regular imp rather than armored imps. Are the older versions still around?

I'm flattered, but I wasn't the one that made GMOTA. Sorry.

Still, I have contact with the author, so I'll ask him and see if he has a build lying around.

TerminusEst13 said:

I'm flattered, but I wasn't the one that made GMOTA. Sorry.

Still, I have contact with the author, so I'll ask him and see if he has a build lying around.

Oh sorry. I didnt realize, the two mods are awesome! I apologize to the creator of GMOTA for mistaking it. I saw the trailer on you channel so i had assumed you made it. Sorry.

I have two old versions, 0.9 and 0.9.2 which both have no enemy replacements yet it seems
I could toss em your way if you want to unless term manages to get some better variance from the author

Hege said:

I have two old versions, 0.9 and 0.9.2 which both have no enemy replacements yet it seems
I could toss em your way if you want to unless term manages to get some better variance from the author

Oh! That would be much appreciated. It's unlikely that Combine_kegan would do that much for one person. If you can give me a link then Thanks in advance.