Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mordecai32

E2M8 in DOOM 2016 (Tower of Babel)

Recommended Posts

DMPhobos said:

Probably it's size
He tends to get hilariously stuck on the map if you return to the center


Surely you jest.

There should be a room or two which you can fit him in...right?

Share this post


Link to post
mordecai32 said:

Surely you jest.

There should be a room or two which can fit him...right?

Yeah, but then you'd have a monster that wouldn't be compatible with like 95% of the prefabs. Even the Baron looks too big for some of them.

Share this post


Link to post

Perhaps this could be fixed by simply not allowing the Cyberdemon to be placed in any prefab that isn't big enough for him to properly move around in. Better yet, have a prefab similar to the arena he's actually fought in and he comes with it.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm a bit disappointed they didn't put in the "Dis" level so we can fight the new Spider Mastermind the old fashioned way.

Share this post


Link to post
NodEliteX5 said:

I'm a bit disappointed they didn't put in the "Dis" level so we can fight the new Spider Mastermind the old fashioned way.

Yeah, i've tought that 'Dis' was in the game untill i found the lever and found that instead it was 'pandemonium'

Share this post


Link to post
DMPhobos said:

Yeah, i've tought that 'Dis' was in the game untill i found the lever and found that instead it was 'pandemonium'

My reaction was like "WTF?"

Share this post


Link to post

did the guy enable god mode?

i swear the rockets were hit his face.

Share this post


Link to post
999cop said:

did the guy enable god mode?

i swear the rockets were hit his face.

Haha, i didn't know you could do that on a console.

Also, regarding why the "Dis" level wasn't included, it most likely was because of Spider Mastermind's gigantic size, his model was about 4 times bigger than the CyberDemon's model.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×