How do you like this version?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like this version?

• Great
    • Nice
    • Better than the previous version, but could be better
    • Somewhat bad
    • Horrible

Okay, so here's a level I redid to make it better in some ways than it was before.
The idea is, you're on a train, and you have to stop it and retreat to a bunker or some shit.

Anyways, here's the Mediafire download, might put it on IDgames soon.

Spoiler

ZDoom forums thread
Older version

This map was rather fun, especially with the time limit aspect and the other scripted features, although it was very difficult in regard as to how hard it is to dodge projectiles. Yes, I know, it's on a train, but still. I had to bump down the difficulty quite a bit to be able to finish it. Also, the "you died" screen is annoying as fuck, incredibly redundant, and causes considerable eye strain.

The final battle seemed like you were just throwing random enemies at me, though, and they ended up killing most of each other off by infighting.

Gothic Box said:

This map was rather fun, especially with the time limit aspect and the other scripted features, although it was very difficult in regard as to how hard it is to dodge projectiles. Yes, I know, it's on a train, but still. I had to bump down the difficulty quite a bit to be able to finish it. Also, the "you died" screen is annoying as fuck, incredibly redundant, and causes considerable eye strain.

The final battle seemed like you were just throwing random enemies at me, though, and they ended up killing most of each other off by infighting.

It was meant to be a horde of enemies waiting for you, but I understand the death screen, which I'll fix. I'll also make the end a bit better.

Okay, I changed a few things, like the eye straining death screen, the end part, AND the clusterdef flat.