Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rebelyellNC

Got Mastery on Heavy Assault Rifle, lost mod???

Hey Guys, first post and totally pissed. I purchased all three mods for the heavy assault rifle, which unlocked the Mastery level for the weapon. In the Arsenal view, all the mods show "Acquired", but in the game, when I select the rifle, the little mini missle icon is now missing in the ammo count, and when I click the right mouse to enable mods, it says no mods installed. This happened right after updating my GTX 980 Ti Hybrid from 358.91 to the driver released with the game on May 13. I don't know if this is coincidence or not, but it's really a drag not to be able to use the mini missles when the Arsenal shows I have them and I've used them before.

Anyone else had this bug or know a workaround? Thanks in advance...

Have you tried clicking whatever button you have bound to switch weapon mods? I had the weapon mods be unequipped only a few time, though I am not really sure if it was mostly due to adding unlocking things for the mods or getting the mastery. Either way I had to click the switch weapon mod button to reequip the mod back to the gun (had it happen I think only a total of like 2 times when playing the sp).

Thanks guys, I'll give that a try. Sure hope it works, because this late in the game, the Heavy Assault Rifle isn't very heavy against these monsters. Thanks again...

YEP, back in action. I saw the empty box to the upper right of the acquired upgrades and clicked it, and it said Equipped, so I entered the game and the mods were back. Any ideas as to why one would purchase a number of upgrades and then decide to UNequip them??? Later...

rebelyellNC said:

YEP, back in action. I saw the empty box to the upper right of the acquired upgrades and clicked it, and it said Equipped, so I entered the game and the mods were back. Any ideas as to why one would purchase a number of upgrades and then decide to UNequip them??? Later...

Dunno, I never unequipped mine but that didn't stop them from getting unequipped. Not really sure what caused it but it was weird either way.