Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MO1ST NUGG3T

Helix "easteregg"

I'm sure if you have played the multiplayer Map called helix,then you have noticed the cyberdemon,which appears to be in stasis like the codex says right before the cyber demon breaks out. It's right in the middle of the map,and you can practically get right in its face. I thought this is pretty cool,and I was wondering if there were any other eastereggs similar to this one?

Would like to see some screenshots of the easter egg, since I can't play MP or SnapMap properly till I get proper Internet.

Tritnew said:

Would like to see some screenshots of the easter egg, since I can't play MP or SnapMap properly till I get proper Internet.

Can't you directly go to the level with the console?(there is one, isn't there?)

Uh, I'm playing It on a PS4. My computer Is too much of a potato to run the game.

I believe on the same map there's a dead imp on the floor that seems to share the same colour scheme as the e3 imps. I have a screen shot but I'm typing this on my phone. I will upload it soon.

Edit: Here it is ! Sorry for the wait !
https://yhoivw-bn1305.files.1drv.com/y3mry34TTyx6JwLV-JPEcbqGQYuVzu1YDwTi7htPpordFk-xoPwHK-UajvC-lnlQ8zqm7ndvQYygc_xWdnCR1ZGu5F7BPmQJ5PsD8skZ_r85IX0PSyhZt-Zkz11RkOXC_GWKo1QKQNBgfrUt9DjDa6uXkWEv9XDlMGe-hSI9UjZ0KY?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none