Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
waza

Classic solo design w/boss, feedback pls

Recommended Posts

Edit: added a little more ammo and a few more lights. This level is intended to be quite hard, and the boss battle REALLY hard..good luck!


Please test this map for me and leave some (constructive) feedback if you would. Thanks everyone!

snap CFUX82DH

Points of Interest:

1) Classic style design (weapons and keycards, and enemies)
2) Fun and creative boss battle/arena (he's a tough one)
3) Pulled off a few tricks that I think no one else has yet
4) Used RedRage's 'keep your inventory' and 'checkpoint' systems
5) Looks absolutely awesome..no really..

Thanks everyone!









Share this post


Link to post

Going to try this out now

Pretty cool map, good layout and stuff

I found ammo to be pretty rare, that caused some annoying encounters where I had to die to get my ammo back, also I couldn't see cause the map was dark :P

Also the boss battle was really fucking cool, that intro was great, but the outdo was a little too long and I was confused if I broke the map :/

Good map dude! Could use some tinkering, but I think you have the ability to make some really good stuff in the future ;)

Share this post


Link to post
BluePineapple72 said:

Going to try this out now

Pretty cool map, good layout and stuff

I found ammo to be pretty rare, that caused some annoying encounters where I had to die to get my ammo back, also I couldn't see cause the map was dark :P

Also the boss battle was really fucking cool, that intro was great, but the outdo was a little too long and I was confused if I broke the map :/

Good map dude! Could use some tinkering, but I think you have the ability to make some really good stuff in the future ;)


Thanks for the feedback, I will add some ammo here and there on my next update. I appreciate the info!

Share this post


Link to post

Check mine out. I have e1m1 - e1m4 completed of an 8 map episode im working on called Cyber Hell. just search for cyberhell.

Share this post


Link to post

Made some edits to the map and reposted, anyone up for a tough one? Please more feedback folks!

Share this post


Link to post

It's me playing his map. There's nothing more informative to a map-maker than to watch a stranger play your own map.

And it's a lot more enjoyable for me than to write a report for each map that asks for feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
VentedPennies said:

It's me playing his map. There's nothing more informative to a map-maker than to watch a stranger play your own map.

And it's a lot more enjoyable for me than to write a report for each map that asks for feedback.



I know, just blowing you shit. I'll check it out actually. Have you reviewed more than just this level?

Share this post


Link to post
HALFRATS PS4 said:

I know, just blowing you shit. I'll check it out actually. Have you reviewed more than just this level?


=p

Yeah. I've looked at Wastage, The End is Nigh, and Hold the Line.

On the docket is Toxic Refinery, What would you Rather?, Boba Fett's Palace, Cyber Hell, Janitors V Zombies, Eternal Gauntlet, Run Like Hell, and the Overtaken maps.

It's less of a formal review and more of a first impression and thoughts as I'm playing.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×