Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zerthex

does anyone have brutal doom before v10?

Ave always wanted to know what the old *and I mean old!* versions of brutal doom looked like...

Liljoker10 said:

I have v1. Only adds extra blood and simple weapon remakes. This was only the beginning...

link?

I used to have every version as well as copies backed up on Mediafire but I have since purged it from my space.

Voros said:

You did check that 4shared link, right? It has v1 in it. And v2

yes but the weapons dont have sounds

Jaxxoon R said:

I put all the versions I could track down into a large pack. Version 16 is my personal favorite for how absurdly stupid the sound effects are and how the implementation of bullet ricochets using explosive blasts lets you harm monsters by shooting the wall near them, making every firearm comically overpowered from all ranges.

oh my god thank you!

in 0.5 and most of the other versions the weapons dont have sounds

Try the older versions on zandronum with skulltag data, I think they were designed for that port.

07b sorta reminds me of those early ZDoom era gun mods like bomb_x and Immoral Conduct and the like. Never seen it til now, I kinda dig it for the oldschool vibe it gives off.

everytime I see these I wonder if the user is looking specifically for the version that uses real gibs.

My first version, for me, it was love at first sight. Sadly at the time I had no way to save the file, so the only old version I have is the v19  :T

2 hours ago, Glaice said:

A version bit late to get into BD, it seems Anidrex :P

Quite late, but I was 13 years old so... it was about the right time for a kid to get super excited.