Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andrea Rovenski

Rush demos [-complevel 9]

Rush map 09 UV max in 12:09. Very disappointed that I didn't get a sub 12. Fucked up the arch vile bit. At least this is the only attempt I have had where all cybs were telefragged in one that's the only good thing about this. Included an attempt in 11:50 with one missed monster.

ru09-1209.zip

Nice! Wondered how long it would be until you got some demos down for this bad boy.

Rush Map05 max in 2:45
Yeah I had the idea of maxing this wad since I saw it during "beat cyber's demos" month, but then forgot about it until MrZzul recorded his reality max.

ru05-245.zip

rdwpa said:

^ That is 2:45 of nonstop violence, basically not a single break.

It's called uv-max :^)

Cute surprise arch-vile jump at ~1:20.

I'm glad to see that Rush is getting some attention again.

kuchitsu said:

Cute surprise arch-vile jump at ~1:20.

I'm glad to see that Rush is getting some attention again.

This wad suits speedrunning pretty well (reminds me newgothic style) it surprises me it got so few demos.

Map07 max in 2:33

ru07-233.zip

Haha, didn't knew it was possible to escape the cage before it closes.

Also, you're probably the luckiest person, voodoo doll got damage from hellknight through walls somehow. The demo with voodoo could be very interesting to investigate more, because I've never seen such a thing happening to anyone before.

And great demos as always, thanks!

It is more common in -fast demos as fast projectiles are likely to go through walls, but it's rare in UV.

It was a really fun wad, I like how most of the time the player is free to go almost anywhere in the maps, the absence of timed traps (speedrun enemies!)

Hah, I like timed encounters. :(

What I might start doing is adding secrets that allow players to set every wave of a given multi-stage encounter loose at the same time, with some extra supplies to make it survivable.

There are a lot of maps that I would have run if not for timed encounters. They're especially terrible if you want to tas the map, because then you really are stuck waiting :P