• Sprite
    • Dr. Pepper
    • Root Beer
    • Cream Soda
    • Grape Soda
    • Orange Soda
    • Other (specify in thread)

Everyone forgot Mr. Pibb, or Pibb Xtra.

Then again, It's more of a ripoff of Dr. Pepper.

AW EFF ME IN THE BUTT, THE ICE CREAM SHOP DOWN THE STREET FROM MY HOUSE HAS GREEN RIVER ON TAP!

This is a good night.

It's kind of like they turned It Into a Ginger Ale kind of drink, at least to me.

Oh, and I like Canada Dry too.

How much younger than me are you? I was born in 1990, and I recall Slice until I was four, I think.

1997, maybe I don't remember Slice because I was just a baby, but yeah. All I remember Is Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, and Coca Cola.

I love a lot of soda flavors, but my most favorite out of all of them is Mountain Dew, especially the Code Red flavor.

I love Sprite. Sprite's awesome!

Coca-Cola is GOOD I guess. But dark sodas tend to make my stomach feel a bit funny. So I prefer clear sodas instead. :3

Oh and what does amazake taste like? Is non-alcoholic sake any good or no? :D

Wikipedia said: Amazake (甘酒?, [amazake]) is a traditional sweet, low- or non-alcohol (depending on recipes) Japanese drink made from fermented rice.

Is that what you're referring to, or something else?

Does Sparkling Lemonade count as a soda? I mean, it's not my absolute favorite but it's up there somewhere, I'm just wondering if it does count as a soda.

Frisky said:

Does Sparkling Lemonade count as a soda? I mean, it's not my absolute favorite but it's up there somewhere, I'm just wondering if it does count as a soda.

I don't see why not.

I want to point out that despite Australia being fortunate with its "healthier" choice of ingredients for our softdrinks (less chemicals and we use sugar cane instead of corn syrup) there is something about American based Soft drinks they taste so great. It's like drinking liquid lollipops, so tasty.

Coke is toxic, of all sodas, that is the worst of them all, it makes your teeth yellow, is corrosive to your stomach, not to mention it makes your teeth feel like wood, if i were you, i'd avoid drinking it.
The only soda i consider drinking is Sprite.

Well it does have high amounts of sugar so yeah it can be considered toxic for that reason.

I want to make a delicious energy soda called Soulsphere with a blue bottle with a face on the front like the Soulsphere in Doom... but I don't have the I.P. for that. It would be like an easter egg hidden in plain sight that only Doom fans (who have built in, light amplification and easter egg revelation goggles) can see. It would either taste of blueberries or demon flesh.

My favorite is Materva. That mexican orange soda posted earlier is great too...

http://scene7.samsclub.com/is/image/samsclub/0007718633003_A?$img_size_380x380$

I voted other because I could only pick 1. My favorite sodas are as followed:

1. Root Beer - I prefer A&W, Mug and a few other offshoot brands. I hate Bargs and generic brands like Shasta. The generic brands seem too watered down.

2. Black Cherry - Every brand name that I have ever tried. Why there is no big name brands that I know of that make and distribute black cherry soda.

3. Dr Pepper - On occasion I would drink this soda for a little variety.