Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Orchid87

So one thing bothered me while completing Devastator rounds challenge

I supposed souls and cacos are one full body and they mean actual heads separate from the body like all other demons have. Makes sense, at least for caco. Lost soul is literally just a head. It would be too easy on lost souls though, so maybe that is why.

massivefanofdoom said:

I supposed souls and cacos are one full body and they mean actual heads separate from the body like all other demons have. Makes sense, at least for caco. Lost soul is literally just a head. It would be too easy on lost souls though, so maybe that is why.

Makes sense from the gameplay point of view. But not logically. Anyway this is supposed to be a joke thread :)

You're half right; while technically they're one big head, their eye counts as the headshot area. As well as counting for headshots, this eye can be blinded too, causing the Caco to blindly spam plasma balls all over the arena until you kill him. Ive only accomplished these feats once a piece sadly; while the revenant jet pack malfunction is pretty common, the blind Caco is damn near impossible for my inaccurate hand to pull off.

Edit: why my mind skipped the part where you said joke thread I'll never know.

Johnatone said:

You're half right; while technically they're one big head, their eye counts as the headshot area. As well as counting for headshots, this eye can be blinded too, causing the Caco to blindly spam plasma balls all over the arena until you kill him. Ive only accomplished these feats once a piece sadly; while the revenant jet pack malfunction is pretty common, the blind Caco is damn near impossible for my inaccurate hand to pull off.

Edit: why my mind skipped the part where you said joke thread I'll never know.

gotta try this caco thing! lol

r_init: getpostnumberforname: post not found!

Edited by Justince