Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mustafa saed

the end!

i just beat nimrod and it was very good!
i want to make the same ending like nimrod had
when you hit the last switch the screen turns black
and the words start to show up on screen the credits.
do to im still a newbie to legacy editing could once
again someone would be kind enough to make a small demo
wad and text pad to show how it is done?

I'm so bad at solving doom puzzles, I need a hint about Nimrod. I haven't been able to see how to complete map01 yet. What strikes me about that map, aside from the beautiful work, is that there is very little to do. Empty rooms all over, just a few enemies and no exit. Well of course there's an exit, but in what area of the map?

My other comment as to salute the work done on Legacy. I haven't looked at it in a year or two, and at that time found zdoom superior. Legacy features are well refined now, opengl support actually works well and the mlook has full up and down - love it.

Biffy said:

My other comment as to salute the work done on Legacy. I haven't looked at it in a year or two, and at that time found zdoom superior. Legacy features are well refined now, opengl support actually works well and the mlook has full up and down - love it.

Yes, lot's done - let's see if the docs catch up so everyone can appreciate it more.

A little complaint: mlook is done improperly. Look at JDOOM to see the right way. Even ZDOOM is off a bit here, not so much as Legacy though:)

deep said:

A little complaint: mlook is done improperly. Look at JDOOM to see the right way. Even ZDOOM is off a bit here, not so much as Legacy though:)

I know what you mean. Heretic and the Build engine games had the same problem...it roots the aspect whenever you look up and down.

did you use gl mode in all three ports when comparing? if you didn't you gave jdoom an extremly unfair advantage by letting it have a camera in a true 3d environment while the others still draw everything in columns.