• Wendy's
    • Hardee's/Carl'sJr.
    • Arby's
    • Long John Silvers
    • Dairy Queen
    • Pizza Hut
    • Subway
    • Other

Post your favourite fast food place and why if you want.

My fav has always been Hardee's (or Carl's Jr. in some places) Because the cheese is perfect to me and the buns just have this sweet flavor to them. The fries are pretty good too. Only issue is that by even fast food standards it is unhealthy. Like one burger had around 96 grams of fat on it. But that's also probably why it tastes good.

Great, another one of these threads.

I used to have McDonald's, then switched to Burger King (because the burgers were better), and then Sonic. The Burger King close to where I live closed down for no fucking reason a couple years ago.

Yawn at this thread... I cook my own food, or my girlfriend cooks (Decent enough fast food). Being a 30 year old man or more; shouldn't really be eating at fast food joints.

MistAche said:

Yawn at this thread... I cook my own food, or my girlfriend cooks (Decent enough fast food). Being a 30 year old man or more; shouldn't really be eating at fast food joints.

Home cooked stuff is way better, so I don't blame you.

It would be cool if we had Taco Bell here, McDonalds has what seems like 90% of the Australian fast food market. The remaining fraction is shared by Hungry Jacks (Burger King), KFC, Pizza Hut and Dominos. Everything else is either a local chain or one of a kind.

Of what's listed I picked Pizza Hut, but like others here I of course prefer home cooked meals, since the wife and I are both pretty damn good at cooking. My home made fried chicken makes KFC it's bitch and my home made Pizza is almost like an entirely different foodstuff from what you get at a chain.

Also, an Australian large pizza is slightly smaller than an American medium on average, which I find hilarious.

I'm mainly familiar with McDonalds, but from what little I've tasted maybe Burgerking is slightly better. Or it's just more unique to my taste.

I love Burgerking but holy shit here (in Russia) after a few years it became too fuckin expensive. For one burger, cola and fried potato you must pay 10$.
Better buy bread, vegetables and meat and do it by yourself - it will cost much less than 10$.
These fastfood costs so much just because it saves your time... And time so expensive nowadays.

None. I cook everything at my house, or on very rare occassions I'll grab a coffee from McD's.

Is this where we say we're too good for fast fo--oh of course it is.

It's the Internet, therefore every forum is full of health-conscious bodybuilders who "lift".

Burger King or Steak n' Shake. Shake or Die.

It might be different overseas but in Australia Pizza Hut is gotta be the worst Pizza takeaway franchise in existence. Their primary competitor? Dominos, the second worst except they at least have some flavor in addition to being cheap and fatty.

Then comes Eagle Boys and Big brother pizzas which aren't far from Dominos, then comes the local kebab places that happen to make Pizza as well. following them are the small local pizza joints that are pretty decent. There are various brands and places in between but you get the picture.

Heh, I barely eat at Fast Food places. But eh, I'd probably go with Burger King for the chocolate milkshakes.

But either way? I'm more of a Whataburger guy.

While I love Sonic's malts and shakes, I eat at Wendy's waaaay too often because it's tasty, nearby, and has some cheap options.

Though, when I really don't care about my body, there's nothing cheaper yet filling and delicious than a bunch of tacos from Jack-in-the-Box. Their actual food is good, too, although it has the whole Carl Jr's effect. Same goes for Whataburger, but man their food is good.

Plus when I'm not cheaping out their salads are actually really good, and while I doubt they're too good for dieting they at least seem pretty nutritious.

I want to like Panera, but it's so goddamn expensive. And when I went to college, I basically ate Subway every lunch because there was one right off of campus.

Arctangent said:

Though, when I really don't care about my body, there's nothing cheaper yet filling and delicious than a bunch of tacos from Jack-in-the-Box. Their actual food is good, too, although it has the whole Carl Jr's effect. Same goes for Whataburger, but man their food is good.

Man, one time I bought around 20 to 30 Tacos from Jack In The Box, I didn't eat them all obviously but DAMN, they're greasy, but filling.

I should also mention Taco Bell's Beefy Fritos Burrito, two of those and you're good to go.

Eh, I don't eat fast food all that often but sometimes it's good for a change...

A&W makes a decent burger and fries and the rootbeer is always good.

Sometimes I'll get a big mac meal at McDonald's just for olde times sake, tho I don't think it's as good as way back when.

I also like Dairy Queen sometimes. Usually grab one of the combo meals when the mood strikes me.

Oh and the crispy chicken (or just a donut) and coffee at Tim Hortons.

Most of the time when I want a burger, I'll get some hamburger at the grocery store and make my own. I have one of those Foreman type of grills that opens up so your food is being cooked top and bottom at the same time. Either that or I'll crank up the BBQ. That grill makes a nice burger tho and is great for doing steak too.

Recently I was wondering what Quiznos is like. I drive by one often but have never been in there. Those olde commercials with the roadkill mascots kinda made me avoid the place years ago. haha

The only good thing I liked about Dairy Queen was the Arctic Rush (formally Mister Misty). Sonic's slushes are WAY superior though IMO... My dad still goes to Dairy Queen because my Mom likes their vanilla ice cream. Occasionally, he gets a box of chocolate Dilly Bars for when his friends come over.

If only Subway was available in the country. Does Subway count as fast food?

Oh well, Pizza Hut it is.

Surprised White Castle is not on the list.

Surely, some of you share the experience of housing a Crave Case with a friend(s), after a night of drinking.

Azuruish said:

I love Burgerking but holy shit here (in Russia) after a few years it became too fuckin expensive. For one burger, cola and fried potato you must pay 10$.

Did I miss something?

ClumsyDoomer said:

Did I miss something?

Everything. Seriously 600 rubles for such set here in Krasnodar. Even worse in Moscow i guess.

Well 90% of the poll choices aren't even features in my country and since I'm a vegan I almost never eat outside, but I would choose Burger King since I used to eat there when I wasn't vegan and if I remember correctly the food is generally better than McDonald's.