• Hardee's/Carl'sJr.
    • Arby's
    • Long John Silvers
    • Dairy Queen
    • Pizza Hut
    • Subway
    • Other

Azuruish said:

Everything. Seriously 600 rubles for such set here in Krasnodar. Even worse in Moscow i guess.

~5 bucks in Ekaterinburg, just like in other fast food places here. A relatively large pizza in my favorite place (called Pizza Mia if that's important) costs 6-7 bucks.

ClumsyDoomer said:

~5 bucks in Ekaterinburg, just like in other fast food places here. A relatively large pizza in my favorite place (called Pizza Mia if that's important) costs 6-7 bucks.

Nsh... Too expensive anyway...

With each passing day I wonder why the hell I put Long John Silver's in the poll.

Their chicken fries and hush puppies are delicious, but I can't eat fish (my body refuses to, I start shaking and everything involuntarily). But I mean like, does anyone even know what it is? I'm from the Metro East Illinois near St. Louis for reference.

McDonalds and thankfully not far from where I'm at.

By bike, it doesn't take that long, but due to having the axial braking in half because of how fast I ride, I have to go by foot which also doesn't take that long to get there thankfully.

Where's a McDrone when you need one.

Carl's Jr., fuck you, I'm eating.

TraceOfSpades said:

My girlfriend loves when I eat out.

Hey-o! Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

DoctaCaffeine said:

With each passing day I wonder why the hell I put Long John Silver's in the poll.

Their chicken fries and hush puppies are delicious, but I can't eat fish (my body refuses to, I start shaking and everything involuntarily). But I mean like, does anyone even know what it is? I'm from the Metro East Illinois near St. Louis for reference.

I live about 2 or so hours from the nearest LJS, but I still see commercials for it regularly. Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Chezza said:

It might be different overseas but in Australia Pizza Hut is gotta be the worst Pizza takeaway franchise in existence. Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Agree. Pizza Hut is the nastiest, greasiest mess I have ever eaten. Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Omegalore said:

By bike, it doesn't take that long, but due to having the axial braking in half because of how fast I ride, I have to go by foot which also doesn't take that long to get there thankfully.

Where's a McDrone when you need one? Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

yukib1t said:

In Japan, they have a chain called MOS Burger. I would kill to have one of those near me here in the US.

The Grand Mos burger is better than sex. But I could only find it at one place, in the plaza outside Universal Studios Osaka.

I don't know any of these places besides McDonalds, BurgerKing, Pizzahut and Subway.

I sometimes visit a local Subway when I'm in town. Otherwise, I try to avoid fast-food as much as I can.

Subway or Taco Bell. ... my own Taco Bell. I've been to terrible Taco Bells over the years. Like even the meat quality is different from place-to-place which is odd because I'd swear it has to be a standardized quality.

geo said:

Subway or Taco Bell. ... my own Taco Bell. I've been to terrible Taco Bells over the years. Like even the meat quality is different from place-to-place which is odd because I'd swear it has to be a standardized quality.

Must be how they manage and store their meat. Some may attempt to keep it fresh with minimal freezing while others just freezer burn large quantities of near forgotten produce.

Burger Time. Excellent chicken sandwiches, great shakes, monthly rotating unique meals and the best cheese curds available. I hope there maybe several times a year, but it's always good.

My favorite Fast Food Place is a local brand of Argentina.
"Kentucky Pizzeria" (Not for KFC, but for the Kentucky Derby). we have some of the best pizza of the World.
The only type of Pizza from the US i like are the New York style pizzas. European Pizzas are So-So. I hate the Pizza from Pizza Hut is a poor example of Pizza.

Close to the pizzeria, Subway, while NOT truly fresh. Still good enough.

When it comes to Hamburgers, my favorite one is Wendy but they left country a few years ago, they just couldn't compete with Mc Donalds and Burger King. So if i have to eat a hamburger i buy from another local fast food local "Mostaza".

Now that I've thought more about it, Five Guys is pretty great. I also really like a couple local fast food places too, but I don't get a chance to visit much since I'm not downtown everyday anymore.

Though, McDonalds really has been upping their game recently. They're getting new burgers on the menu and most of them are actually pretty good.

Pizza Hut or a less international equivalent.

I'm going to say Subway (which I just got back from) on account of how often I can eat there without ever getting bored of it. Wendy's and Harvey's are both roughly on the same level. America doesn't know what it's missing in Harvey's. I really love their recent pizza burger.

DaIcemann76 said:

How is A&W not on this list? They have the best bacon cheeseburgers.

I can't speak on behalf of America's A&W restaurants (Canada and America's A&Ws are owned and operated differently), but in my neck of the woods their burgers are way too salty.

Snarfs Sub Shop. Simply because of the quality of their bread and filling. It's the only place that I know of that gives you chucks of actual steak in a steak and cheese sub. Not some thinly sliced vaguely steakish meat. They also do not skimp out on the portions of meat's and veggies in their subs.

Taco Bell, and when I lived in Minnesota Taco John's.

Tacos are better then pizza. Yeah, I said it.

DoctaCaffeine said:

They have them in CO and I ate at LJS a couple of times, it was alright. I prefer Captain D's. D's is more of a southern style restaurant.

I voted Mcdonalds , but my favourite fast food is from a little local place near us called 'Chefs'
Amazing Pizza and Burgers.

In the UK from that list we only have McDs, BK, Subway and Pizza Hut with any regularity. We have other places instead but I voted Subway because a footlong with a drink for a fiver is p. much always the best value option and most filling and fresh vs the fast food competition.

I quite like the taste of BK but there's a lot of inconsistency in quality between outlets and let's face it, it's not wholesome food. Aside from the saver menu or special offers it's not great value, either.

I never go to McDonalds these days. I used to like a Big Mac when I was a kid, but that's it really, I think McDs is for kids. Also not good value, at least not in this country.

I never liked Pizza Hut. Maybe it's better now but if I want pizza I will go somewhere proper and preferably Italian to have it. Domino's lunchtime collect offer is ok and I will do it once in a while, but I know that's a slightly different thing to this.

I only voted Mcdonalds because of their breakfast menu.
The McMuffins are beautiful, but as for the regular day-time menu I agree is mainly cack.

KFC or Burger King. (McDonalds, on the other hand, somehow manage to serve burgers which are entirely devoid of flavor and taste like wet paper.)
That said, I rarely eat at fast foods anyway, because they're pretty expensive and their meals aren't even very filling.