Sign in to follow this  
Wobbo

the CIA has a website for kids!

How do you see this?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How do you see this?

• Freakin\' hysterical!
    • I want to kill myself
    • This makes me want to join! Long live the USA!

http://www.odci.gov/cia/ciakids/

the secret society of mass murdereurs, cowboys, and heartless monsters with no conscience whatsoever needs to appeal to little johnny and jenny.

Depending on your knowledge of history, this is either hilarious or heartbreakingly depressing.

Ha. I can see it now

FAQ:

Q: What does the CIA do?

A: We keep the Russians away.

Q: Are there really aliens?

A: No. Where do you live?

Heh.

Staring at that picture for too long gives me a headache. What exactly is that football player doing, anyway?

Never mind. I see it's gone now, heheh.

Yeah...something went horribly wrong with the image tag, and I saw something entirely different, so I decided to delete the post. Unfortunately, regular members can't delete posts anymore, so I just hacked it down to a simple 'heh'.

What's odd is that you don't see the 'last edited...' message at the bottom of modified posts.

Yeah, ever since the forum switch, it happens at random. It seems to never do that to me.

It always does that to me. Especially when I'm de-trolling somebody's post. Out, damned spot...

IMJack said:

It always does that to me. Especially when I'm de-trolling somebody's post. Out, damned spot...

The Scottish play, Act 5, Scene 1. I know it well.

ORFL at the FEMA site, heh

Help me put sites like these to rest, their backgrounds and color combos make kids go blind and cause mental retardation.

Area 51 for kids: We don't really exist...go away.

Navy Seals for kids: Learn how to make a knife from one of 101 common household objects!

Black Ops for kids: Learn how to sneak out of your house, commit crimes, then get away with it!

the_Danarchist said:

Black Ops for kids: Learn how to sneak out of your house, commit crimes, then get away with it!

link?

FBI for kids: We know you're doing bad things. We will find you, no matter how long it takes. Don't trust the CIA website for kids.

Department of Homeland Defense for kids: America rocks! Kill every towelhead you see for America!

Army for kids: Umm...

the_Danarchist said:

Its called a joke.

sarcasm detector broken again?

What is Intelligence?

This question is not easy to answer and, depending on who you ask, you may get different answers. But most people agree that intelligence is information needed by our nation's leaders, also known as policy makers, to keep our country safe.

Policy makers, like the President, do not have time to read all the other countries' newspapers . . . there are just too many of them. Also, there is information that other countries will not share with the United States, called secrets. All this information is very important to our nation's leaders.

jeesus fucking christ...

Hey kids! Learn to spy on your neighbours so you can tell the authorities of all the bad things they do!

Wasn't there something in 1984 about the government turning the kids into little spying tools?

the_Danarchist said:

Hey kids! Learn to spy on your neighbours so you can tell the authorities of all the bad things they do!

Wasn't there something in 1984 about the government turning the kids into little spying tools?

Absolutely- children were encouraged to very closely watch their parents and any "strange" people, as well as ordinary citizens for any signs of being a thought-criminal, or an enemy agent from either Eurasia or Eastasia, depending on who the Party said they were at war with. Also, they were very supportive and proud of the Party and Big Brother, with a Spies movement for the children.

Eric Arthur Blair is probably turning in his grave, considering that he never intended 1984 to be a vision of the future, as he knew that prophecy was futile and virtually impossible :(

Heh, and they get upset with the Anarchist's Cookbook...what hipocrisy. Oh well. Looks like the kiddies are going to get to learn how to make a bomb in technical terms now...