Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Halfblind

Lego, Lego, Lego (Show Me Your Lego)

I would like to take the opportunity to share a little bit more about myself. I really like Lego and I have been a fan for a long time. I like how I can use real and virtual bricks to build what I want.

I want to see your Lego creations and or other Lego media that you have published. This could include real or virtual bricks, fan art or youtube videos. Anything Lego related really.

Here is a link to my digital creations I hope you enjoy them thanks.
MocPages

I like you Star Trek album there!

I like ships. Here is a custom X-Wing Dreadnaught class (because I didn't have what I needed to make a proper X-Wing) and a Klingon K7 Battle Cruiser. I did far more cooler stuff when I was younger but there were never any photos taken.

Doominator2 said:

This one really impresses me, especially the detail put into the crowd.

Did you build this one yourself or do you really, really like it. I do like the attention to detail when it comes to the crowd myself. This must have taken a fortune to build and find all the minifigs.

MusicallyInspired said:

I like you Star Trek album there!

Thank you very much. I work very hard on creating unique star ship designs and attempt to detail them with the right detail for the right type of ship. Don't forget to check out my "Cosmic Sci-Fi" and "Alien Space Crafts" folders there as well. I am sure you will find something else that you like there.

Halfblind said:

Did you build this one yourself or do you really, really like it. I do like the attention to detail when it comes to the crowd myself. This must have taken a fortune to build and find all the minifigs.

Oh god no I didn't build this, Its just the one I think of when topics about Lego creations come up.