Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Royal_Sir

Favorite Free Browser Game?

I just remembered, I also used to play that one browser version of Doom instead of paying attention to my computer classes in Highschool. 17 years after release, and Doom was still helping people waste their productive hours :p
There's also nitrome.com, a site full of cutesy flash games. It was a great way to waste time in school aswell.

Super Mario Bros. Crossover and Riddle School 1-5 and Riddle Transfer 1 & 2.

Probably Combat 3 because it's a fun multiplayer first person shooter. Me and my friends at school play it together.

I'v not played flash games in a very long time, hmmm. I remember madness being fun, lol newgrounds, I'v not been there in a very long time as well.

I forgot to mention, but i do play some games on NG too, in particular Newgrounds Rumble.
Also Heli Attack 3 and some french games called Itchana Tchones.

Hellbent said:

I don't get it; I keep getting stuck inside a room.

Spoiler

There is a solid-looking but actually non-solid tile as a secret passage out of it.

I developed fairly serious addictions to both MechWars and Travian and also had a brief spell with TinyWarz/DropShock (name changed). But fore the sake of what little productivity I manage to muster, I'm not playing any of them at the moment. Too much time sink.

Dino Run! Back in 2007-8 I couldn't stop until all challenges on all difficulties were beaten, I was grinding it day and night. I've never tried the multiplayer though, I think I was afraid of some f2p crap giving paying players an edge.

About 10 years ago, I played lots of Artix games like BattleOn and DragonFable. I remember trying to fight for a log in spot on BattleOn. Good time, good times.

In more recent years:
High Tea
Fantastic Contraption, the Monster's Den series.

OH, and Flash Flash Revolution :)

I am currently playing War Dragons on my brothers old phone. It has a facebook version as well. The game uses a free account and an elite account for those who pay for it. It is a strategy game at heart but it has some RPG and action elements as well. If you are already playing it or are already playing it please feel free to join my team at DarkStarChaos. I play it more often on Sundays after church.