Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrazyDoomguy

Slaughterfest: New WAD

IGTH2 is extreme adrenaline WAD. Each map have different fight setup.

Also I will here post some about IGTH2 news and question. Here you can comment and recomendate me.

As from old topic, IGTH2 level 1 make PC slow because of many monsters. I have tried make a speedgame more better, I have changed monsterposition and textures (Black texture save speed). Recomendation: If you want have more speed playing with this WAD, then please dont play with modern Zdoom or GZdoom because graphic steal your speed too. Zdoom 2.1.7 is perfect (I play it).

Newest test version download (9 MB): (At moment WAD on working)

Full walktrought: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRL4D60iCy0

Well this seems to run a lot smoother in GZDoom as I previewed the opening minute. This looks like one heck of a slaughtermap, which again I MAY consider playing for Sunlust preparation.

Suitepee said:

Well this seems to run a lot smoother in GZDoom as I previewed the opening minute. This looks like one heck of a slaughtermap, which again I MAY consider playing for Sunlust preparation.

Sunlust is not a slaughter wad though, with a few exceptions. Huge open area infinite ammo bullet hell stuff is not in it.

rileymartin said:

Sunlust is not a slaughter wad though, with a few exceptions. Huge open area infinite ammo bullet hell stuff is not in it.

I'm aware of Sunlust not being a slaughterwad exclusively, but I'm preparing for it by playing generally hard & challenging wads since Sunlust contains some apparently brutal encounters in the later levels. Ribbiks himself has suggested playing Crumpets as a good warmup, and I'll be playing a few wads similar to that to prepare.

Also I want to get into playing more slaughterwads, so PERHAPS playing this will aid for that too.

Although I've yet to play this properly, I do like the idea of the mass Imp fireballs coming out of the darkness....

Suitepee said:

Ribbiks himself has suggested playing Crumpets as a good warmup, and I'll be playing a few wads similar to that to prepare.

I can vouch for Crumpets being a really good hard wad focusing on small encounters. It's my favourite of the solo stuff Ribbiks has done.

I did level 1, but can someone pass first level? I passed only to middle of map, but I havent time pass full... First map called "Metro" and it is a subway

(8 MB)

Morning I will delete this link, so try now.

Level 2 is not finished, but you can play it to middle

Level 3 is finished, you can watch video

Level 4 is not finished.