Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EduXYZ

Music Thread (All Genre)

Recommended Posts

I love this video:



This one always made me laugh because of how the two subcultures sorta battle things out:

Share this post


Link to post

Van Der Graaf Generator and Rush. Classic Progressive Rock essentials:



Share this post


Link to post

Silly, but playful and fun. Listening to this high while playing Runescape was quite the trip. Went full geek mode:

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, i'm really curious (and the same question applies to other music threads): does anyone actually listen to what others post? Cause i don't.. :)

Share this post


Link to post
ChekaAgent said:

Ok, i'm really curious (and the same question applies to other music threads): does anyone actually listen to what others post? Cause i don't.. :)


I like to listen to other songs that are posted, that's why I like to visit these music threads, especially the one in blogs. I like sharing music I enjoy, and I like to discover new ones.

Share this post


Link to post
ChekaAgent said:

Ok, i'm really curious (and the same question applies to other music threads): does anyone actually listen to what others post? Cause i don't.. :)


I don't. That's why I don't like "music" threads, hence why I am posting silly videos. I prefer talking about music, not just everyone trying to show off their tastes.

Share this post


Link to post

I've found some great metal/rock/synth from these music threads. That is the whole point of them. To find interesting music. If I don't like something I just continue on.

TraceOfSpades said:

I don't. That's why I don't like "music" threads, hence why I am posting silly videos. I prefer talking about music, not just everyone trying to show off their tastes.


Of course, so just continue to spam useless bullshit that nobody cares about so it makes the actual music a pain to sift through. Fucking class.

Share this post


Link to post
RUSH said:

I've found some great metal/rock/synth from these music threads. That is the whole point of them. To find interesting music. If I don't like something I just continue on.

Of course, so just continue to spam useless bullshit that nobody cares about so it makes the actual music a pain to sift through. Fucking class.


I thought we were homies, man.

Share this post


Link to post
ChekaAgent said:

Ok, i'm really curious (and the same question applies to other music threads): does anyone actually listen to what others post? Cause i don't.. :)

I do. Unless it's some lame sellout musician/band.

I like the song Clonehunter just posted.

Share this post


Link to post
RUSH said:

Listening to this high while playing Runescape was quite the trip.


Word word bruh. Legalize dat shieeet and roll another one.



Rollin' on dubs fam. Wesside.

Share this post


Link to post



Something about this song always makes me think of those weird, empty moments around sunset in late summer.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×