Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ztkt

I made a new wad

Ok seriously, this has to be a joke right? All of these maps are deliberately awful/unplayable.

Map 01 starts you off stuck in a wall surrounded by HOM's as the enemies circle around you, unable to reach.
Map 02 has pain sectors, crushers and a Cyberdemon with no health/armor around.
Map 03 has 23k+ monsters and lags like hell.
Map 04 has 40k+ monsters and lags like hell.
Map 05 traps you with a Cyber in a small square and has 10k monsters+ outside of that. You teleport outside of this square only to lag like hell amidst Spider Masterminds stuck together.

And all the maps have awful texturing. Nominating this for Post Hell, and for the author to be ashamed of himself.

WHAT THE HELL
I'll just say two sentences and it'll make it clear.
When I opened MAP04 in Doom Retro, it lagged like hell. But when I opened the console, I was greeted with the message "This map has no nodes and only one subsector".
You've just wasted 751 KB of my hard drive.
Seriously man, stop making this trash and switch to normal WADs. PLEASE.
-------------------
I'd rather play WOW.wad than this. It's actually beatable.

This is like the 5th time this guy made a thread with a joke wad. Stop taking the bait folks.

If the guy who made the Something Awful series (maps that I like it even the bland 1994 aesthetics) have to complain about this levels, they must be REAL BAD.

walter confalonieri said:

If the guy who made the Something Awful series (maps that I like it even the bland 1994 aesthetics) have to complain about this levels, they must be REAL BAD.

Rofl you took the words right out of my mouth.

ztkt said:

Did anyone like my wad?

Sorry, but nobody actually likes stuff like this. We've all seen a huge number of minimal-effort maps spun as "jokewads" by beginners who aren't yet skilled enough to fill a more serious niche, and in addition to the fact that these maps aren't good to begin with, we're all really tired of it. I would suggest taking a look at all the great wads that are out there (or even looking at the jokewads that people actually find funny, like Ludicrium or InstaDoom), and seeing if you can take any inspiration from them.

This wad makes wow.wad look like a freakin masterpiece :D

(Jokes, or not...)

ztkt said:

Did anyone like my wad?

I looked this map, but I should say, it really bad map... have you real test it?

1. Level 1 Player is stuck into wall...
2. Level 2 idea is interesting, but is impossible, because no ammo and missing texture. You need make better for example no light blinking - hard to see.
3. Over 10.000 monsters in one smal room can make PC break... it not fun.
4. Try make map more creativity, look other WADs and try understand creativity.
5. Test it. Test from beginn to end.

some screenshots, if you really want (spoilered for size reason):

Spoiler

ewww, what a mapset. These are 5 maps with 3 game-breaking one that includes more than 40000 cyberdemons and archviles... ok... MAP02 is the "best" of the bunch, it have a trippy (maybe too much) and nice concept, i've made some jokewads with the randomized crushers in the room too, next time try to do a normal slaughtermap... or a working jokewad with some funny parts...

some screenshots, if you really want (spoilered for size reason):

ewww, what a mapset. These are 5 maps with 3 game-breaking one that includes more than 40000 cyberdemons and archviles... ok... MAP02 is the "best" of the bunch, it have a trippy (maybe too much) and nice concept, i've made some jokewads with the randomized crushers in the room too, next time try to do a normal slaughtermap... or a working jokewad with some funny parts...

I've made few normal slaughtermaps. Please go and play them too

Try harder, this is just garbage whipped up in like 5 minutes..

ztkt said:

Did anyone like my wad?

OF COURSE WE DO. THIS IS WHAT WE ALL LOVE TO PLAY MY DEAR!!!

ztkt said:

I've made few normal slaughtermaps. Please go and play them too

all right, can you give the links?

But putting links to your previous low effort troll maps is pointless

ztkt said:

Did anyone like my wad?

ztkt said:

Lol.

Well yes this is a joke wad

ztkt said:

Was it funny at least

Oh boy, you're the guy who made that mapset?

I think it was yaqxsw doing that...

At least yaqxsw makes mapset/design better than that lame mapper.

Oh boy, you're the guy who made that mapset?

I think it was yaqxsw doing that...

Your opinion about my map is strange...

bzzrak said:

-------------------
I'd rather play WOW.wad than this. It's actually beatable.

Is it? fairly certain you can't beat it man... but I'd rather play it than this trash too.

I find it amusing how much attention this guy is getting with his garbage... and I'm with Suitepee, for Hell posts and shame. It might sound harsh, but he doesn't take any feedback onboard, so it's difficult for me to show empathy. His 'Wads' are embarrassing.

This is kind of sad. I actually learned to ignore wads by you. Even if you ended up making something good, I still wouldn't play it. :(

So what's the point of this post getting attention? If no one responds he stops making shit maps, this post got more attention than many more deserving posts