Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegust

Hard time testing multiplayer maps.

After finishing my contest map i needed to check how it works, so i hosted it for about an hour, but no one joined. I switched requrements and after that i could check it all alone, yet I'm still not sure that it works well with more than 1 player. Maybe someone here can help me by playing it in company or by contacting me in Steam to join (Steam ID is Vegust).
The map itself consists of two rounds. In the first you are looking for loot like crates with money, ammo and health, weapons and permanents buffs, killing demons and other players in process in a set of randomly lnked rooms. You can die as many times as you want, but death is punished by money loss. After 5 minutes the first round ends, you get teleported into the hub where you can spend your money and prepare for final fight. In the second round all players spawn in the same room and the last survivor wins.
Map name is Doomed Dungeon BETA. ID is KQRJL248.
P.S. I have a weak grammar in English, I hope it does not hurt to understand what I wrote =)

Yeah it's a pain in the ass ain't it? I found some stuff works off-line but not online. For example I made a repeater to give the player is infinite ammo and Wala it does not work online. Also the note I am on only xbox as well.

Also I hope you're right about the bots.

julz_d said:

Yeah it's a pain in the ass ain't it? I found some stuff works off-line but not online. For example I made a repeater to give the player is infinite ammo and Wala it does not work online. Also the note I am on only xbox as well.

Also I hope you're right about the bots.

Hit me up on xbox mate. xTWx PREDATOR X

I was thinking about making a thread specifically for Xbox one players to post their gamer tags here. I just don't know if it would be allowed since there is a similar thread but it's all clumped together with all systems.

julz_d said:

I was thinking about making a thread specifically for Xbox one players to post their gamer tags here. I just don't know if it would be allowed since there is a similar thread but it's all clumped together with all systems.

Why? doesnt Xbox have community game pages? PS4 does.

HALFRATS PS4 said:

Why? doesnt Xbox have community game pages? PS4 does.

Well I don't know how it works on PS four but no it just shows my current friends who play under the community page unless I'm doing it wrong? What is on a PS four page?

HALFRATS PS4 said:

On the ps4 you see everything the community post. And you also see all the chat rooms everyone is in and can join them.

We don't have chat rooms or anything like that. We can see game clips and screenshots but that's it. There's an update due out this summer for the OS but I don't know or I don't think we're going to get a chat room ...