Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MO1ST NUGG3T

Hardest challenge?

So I have seen so many different things be done in doom that I figured would be impossible. Speed runs in UM,pistol only nightmare,no upgrade speed runs,etc. I would like to see someone do a speed run in ultra nightmare,with no upgrades,and pistol only, I am positive no one could beat that for a while.

BluePineapple72 said:

Pacifist run, impossible

A UNDERTALE FAN?! I AM QUITE TRIGGERED BY WHAT YOU STATED. I SHALL NOW DANCE A DANCE OF HATRED.

But seriously though, that is impossible.

The arenas make it literally impossible. You could maybe do a semi-pacifist run where you only kill what needs to be killed, and avoid all the random encounters that no one ever talks about for some reason.

yeah I wouldn't be so sure if a pacifist run is doable at all either, you'd have to make some pretty nifty choices at the right time to explicitly avoid combat entirely, perhaps by making use of glitches and bugs in the levels themselves to skip considerably large chunks of the game in one sitting.

think DraQr's ultra nightmare speed run but without ever hurting a single monster. Jesus god I can only imagine.