Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deleted_Account

Doom (Zero Punctuation)

Just remember the cynicism is his schtick. I don't think it truly reflects his actual opinion (or at least, they are hyperbolic mutations of his actual opinion). His character is all about roasting games for what they do badly. He's the guy you watch when you dislike a game and want to watch someone crapping all over it. Except sometimes when you know he's just putting it on for show. Like this one. He tried to be completely positive once (ie- Portal). Nobody liked it. This is one of the more positive post-Portal reviews I've seen him do.

Oh man his doom 3 jokes had me laughing pretty hard, 90% pitch black and 10% audio dialogs. The Sausages XD.

MusicallyInspired said:

Just remember the cynicism is his schtick.
He tried to be completely positive once (ie- Portal). Nobody liked it.

Exactly.
I remember him commenting about that in a review once (I want to say it was responding to criticisms of his Smash Bros review). He said something like, "People ask me, 'Why don't you talk about what's good about it?' Because you people get mad at me when I do!"

Janus3003 said:

Exactly.
I remember him commenting about that in a review once (I want to say it was responding to criticisms of his Smash Bros review). He said something like, "People ask me, 'Why don't you talk about what's good about it?' Because you people get mad at me when I do!"

Honestly, I had no problems with his Portal review at all. It wasn't even the only review in that video, it was part of the Orange Box.