Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I doubt much will happen considering E3 already started its game showcases a few days ago, it's the conference broadcasts that are starting today

If anything EA will take the biggest hit since they start in 2 hours

Mick Gordon says there will be something new that we will hear/see at Bethesdas conference, most likely a soundtrack release

So EA just had a really shitty conference where they barely showed any gameplay or interesting games, they did however have a gameplay live stream of battlefield 1 which looked pretty cool

Overall I rate the EA conference a 4/10

EA is like cancer, back in the old days they made great games, but now, they are dumb by milking thier games with DLC that is paid and then make it free, what a retarded move.

Bethesda is starting soon

(By the way, they mentioned classic doom deathmatch during the pre-show)

QUAKE QUAKE QUAKE QUAKE QUAKE QUAKE

New Quake game called Quake Champions confirmed!!

Why remaster skyrim? its only 5 years old wtf

Is this a reboot of prey? I dont know I've never played the first

Holy shit a Doom demo.

They're fixing Snapmap... you can make singleplayer campaigns...

Hell theme...

Wow.

Looks like Doom is getting VR support. Other than the constant pushing for that Elder Scrolls Hearthstone thing, Bethesda's been doing pretty well so far in my book. It's pleasantly refreshing after the unbearably awkward EA presentation.

It's like Bethesda and iD have listened to everything the players have been saying about Doom, and they've decided to fix it all in one fell swoop.

Alongside releasing a demo for the game itself, and the expansive Snapmap content for free, I think iD is going to bring rise to another Golden Age of gaming.

But Quake looks cool too.

Man, no Quake 2016?

I'm sort of disappointed. Mainly because, you know. Quake 1 needs a good reboot or continuation, but hey. At least we get new Quake, right? I'm also glad id is listening to us.

Even if not everything in Doom gets changed to something absolutely perfect, I'm just so glad they're listening to the audience and improving things.

Tritnew said:

Quake 1 needs a good reboot or continuation,

This. I love love loveee Quake, even though I prefer Quake 2 I'd rather have a reboot of the first mainly because Doom is the techy hellish game so we need Quake to be the medieval twisted hellish game

Jaxxoon R said:

Well that's surprising, they referred to it as "Doom 4."

^H was an old UNIX command for a delete character. So it's an extremely nerdy joke that it was called "Doom 4" but then they deleted the 4.

Of course, this would make no sense on a DOS system, but WHATEVER

wheresthebeef said:

I was expecting an official announcement, or at least a trailer. Not the sneak peek that we're not even sure what it actually is.

By the way, isn't that impressive? I wonder where I can get that HDD with 39.1 PB free space.

Clonehunter said:

What the Hell is "New Colossus?" The next Wolf?

If I had to guess, it would be a new Wolfenstein game set in America (The New Colossus is a famous poem inscribed on the Statue of Liberty).

Linguica said:

If I had to guess, it would be a new Wolfenstein game set in America (The New Colossus is a famous poem inscribed on the Statue of Liberty).

New Order spoiler

Spoiler

Its also the poem BJ quotes as Anya is leading people to safety and BJ seemingly blows himself up

They just announced a HTC VIVE VR version of DOOM 2016 and FALLOUT 4.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fallout-4-and-doom-vr-versions-announced/1100-6440743/

And massive updates coming to DOOM mp and snap map (even hell/outdoor areas for map design modules)

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/doom-at-e3-2016-demo-free-updates-and-premium-dlc/2016/06/12/137

Gotta admit, pretty stoked for a new Prey, Quake Arena, and wolfenstein. Even more stoked for a vive vr DOOM. :O

Add in the skyrim console remaster, and Bethesda pretty much killed it at e3.

I mean I doubt they're gonna get rid of loadouts, but at least we got CTF and FFA.

Thank you based Bethesda.

PureSlime said:

Thank you based Bethesda.

Why do people keep referring to Bethesda when they're just the publisher? iD is still alive and working on the game.

Dishonored 2 looks great but the rest, holy shit...

Prey (2) is the biggest disappointment. What the hell is this supposed to be? A reboot AGAIN? No number with the title AGAIN? Looks like it has nothing to do with Prey so why call it Prey in the first place?

Also, it looks like DOOM4, Quake5 and Prey2 will share soundtracks. Yay for diversity.