Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrGlide

What are your favorite internet comics?

I don't really like comics(prefer novels) but I think the TF2 comics are cool.

I was a fan of Ruins/Ashes of the Fourth Wall and Planet Zebeth during the heyday of the sprite/pixel art-based webcomic. Also enjoyed XKCD. The Awkward Yeti is also a good relatively new one that I hadn't seen before. No others stick out in my mind at the moment. I haven't read any in a while, though. Mostly just when I see a random one on Facebook or something nowadays.

I find "Space Moose" by Adam Thrasher to be quiet enjoyable if only for it's wildly un-politically correct attitude.

For ongoing story-based comics, it's the usual... Girl Genius, Order of the Stick, Darths & Droids.

For standalone strips, I stay with AmazingSuperPowers, VGCats and Oglaf. Mainly Oglaf. Oglaf is life, Oglaf is love. Mainly love.

HorrorMovieGuy said:

The Perry Bible Fellowship

It stopped being funny after "The Shrink Ray." "The Offenders" however... That's another story.

There is only one comic I read. It has been going for years now and originally attracted me back when I played WoW (inspired but not related universe).

It is called Looking For Group

The Humor is often hit or miss to me, and I mostly stick to it out of routine as I often lose track of the story but it's a pretty good fantasy comic with humor.

Tritnew said:

Cyanide and Happiness, I love the shorts on YouTube as well.

When they first started doing the animated shorts, they were really good, but now that they're doing them every week it's like they've completely run out of ideas and there's literally no funny left.

DooMAD said:

When they first started doing the animated shorts, they were really good, but now that they're doing them every week it's like they've completely run out of ideas and there's literally no funny left.

Yeah, some of them can be alright, plus eh. Most of 'em have been getting gory, or they've been about religion in some way.

Either way, they haven't been shocking me recently like they did back in 2014 and the like. Still love their comics though.

Especially, you know. The Random Comic Generator.

http://explosm.net/rcg/hgacxzqoz

But if Doomguy couldn't jump, he couldn't sit on a bench, hold newspaper, wear glasses, cry tears, or have a running nose either.