Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dime

Wad Compilation since Doom 4

I assume a lot of people might be in a similar boat to myself, with the release of doom 4 I swapped over to that naturally for a bit and with the crazy amount of new content always coming out on doomworld many good quality wad's get shoved back quite a few pages.

Any worthwhile wad's to check out?

Benjogami said:

Also shameless self-promotion: it's not done yet but I'd love to see you play Toilet of the Gods:

https://www.doomworld.com/vb/post/1586545

Just 2 maps so far but they should eat up some stream time. ;)

I must echo this, but I would highly recommend giving the TWID articles I wrote during that time period a quick scan to see what came out recently that was worth playing.

I'm actually waiting for it to be in the bargain bin.

I don't think much would have been overlooked but I know some things that are upcoming since I have maps in them.

The next projects likely to see a finished compilation are Ultimatum, then 64:64 on the 1st of July.

Maybe there could be a Wads and Mods sub section specifically for releases.

Fonze said:

I must echo this, but I would highly recommend giving the TWID articles I wrote during that time period a quick scan to see what came out recently that was worth playing.

Thanks for doing this Fonze :) I actually didn't know that you did this and I really liked what I saw when I clicked the link in your sig

Pinchy said:

The next projects likely to see a finished compilation are Ultimatum, then 64:64 on the 1st of July.

I'm slowly working on my 64:64 map

I'll look through pages 1-50 if someone wants to do 51-100, 101-150 etc.

Let me know. I've thought about doing in the past, but it seems like a lot of work for one person.