Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Halfblind

Heretic Weapons For Doom

I know that there is a Doom weapons for Heretic mod but is there a mod for Doom that uses the Heretic weapons? Because that would be really cool.

I think only one of the classes is there but Samsara has Hexen weapons too. I think there's an expansion wad with more classes which may include the other two.

SavageCorona said:

I think only one of the classes is there but Samsara has Hexen weapons too. I think there's an expansion wad with more classes which may include the other two.

That's cool. What about Strife weapons in Doom?

Have you even opened Samsara yet?

A better question would be if there is one that isn't horribly balanced like Samsara.

Fonze said:

Have you even opened Samsara yet?

A better question would be if there is one that isn't horribly balanced like Samsara.

No, I haven't. I wasn't asking if Samsara had the Strife weapons for Doom, I was asking if there was a mod that out Strife weapons in Doom.

Da Eediot said:

You made it sound like you're just trolling .

DMGUYDZ64 said:

I Only heard of an RPG Like mod called Wrath of cronos

Wrath of Cronos was originally geared to work in Hexen only but it looks like the author made patches to get it to work in Heretic, Doom and Strife.

HorrorMovieGuy said:

I checked out Samsara it has Corvus and a bunch of the Hexen weapons as one class called Pathoris. But the mod doesn't feel the same when it comes to Corvus. It just Doesn't feel the same. It does have the Wolfenstein 3D guy, the Quake guy, the Chex guy and Duke Nukem.

Da Eediot said:

Nope Samsara does not have the Stife weapons in it. I don't know if there is any mod that has strife weapons though.

FYI Corvus from Heretic and the characters from Hexen originally came from Pathoris. I think it interesting that they could have met each other once. Heretic is set in Pathoris and 4 other worlds while Hexen is set primarily in Chronos.

scifista42 said:

Here is a Heretic weapon mod for Doom that I quickly made for you:

Thank you so much, you really did not have to but thank you. You always seem to be my biggest help here at Doomworld. Your knowledge of Doom is greatly appreciated.

I could have made something like this myself but, if someone has already taken the time to make a file them self it helps everyone here who benefits from it. Why spend extra time when someone has already taken the time for you.

I could probably insert the ammo sprites myself but if the tomb of power is not included I might need some help with that as well.