Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andrea Rovenski

Bloodstain demos [-complevel 9]

youre a brave man; i got fed up just doing no-death runs on bstain so i cant imagine dealing with some of its nonsense for uv-max lol.

ViperKiller did a tremendous job with his Pistol Start playthrough of Bloodstain. It serves as motivation to do these runs. Plus, I'm just trying to fill entries that I'm capable of doing. lol

6 hours ago, numberjuan77 said:

ViperKiller did a tremendous job with his Pistol Start playthrough of Bloodstain. It serves as motivation to do these runs. Plus, I'm just trying to fill entries that I'm capable of doing. lol

I kept meaning to revisit Bloodstain at some point, particularly the later maps. A good few UV-Max entries remain absent. Good to see you filling those up! :)

On 4/9/2020 at 11:05 PM, TheV1perK1ller said:

I kept meaning to revisit Bloodstain at some point, particularly the later maps. A good few UV-Max entries remain absent. Good to see you filling those up! :)

Believe me, I've been grinding maps 15, 16, 28, 29, and 30 for some time now. Soon!

Map07 UV-Max in 3:39.31

first time beating someones record. i feel bad but happy at the same time? idk this is weird lol.

sBstain-mB.zip

Edited by sapphics

2 minutes ago, TheV1perK1ller said:

Nice job!

thanks viper <3 ive actually watched a good amount of your demos via the twitch stream and dsda itself. i would say you're one of my inspirations to get better!