Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invictius

Has there been a recent huge wad that's 100% vanilla?

Recommended Posts

I recall there being either a (one map only I think) wad that was 100% vanilla compatible, and people were making a big deal about it. I don't think it was the new Romero level.

Share this post


Link to post

Weren't Back to Saturn X E1 and E2 vanilla?

Either way, there *was* an influx of vanilla WADs over the previous year. Off the top of my head, Katamori's Somewhere In Time and my own Nex Credo aimed at this. There are others, just can't think of them right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Jayextee said:

Weren't Back to Saturn X E1 and E2 vanilla?

Either way, there *was* an influx of vanilla WADs over the previous year. Off the top of my head, Katamori's Somewhere In Time and my own Nex Credo aimed at this. There are others, just can't think of them right now.


Definitely more recent than BTSX. It was on the facebook group, which Chu and I got kicked out of for some godforsaken reason.

Share this post


Link to post
invictius said:

Definitely more recent than BTSX. It was on the facebook group, which Chu and I got kicked out of for some godforsaken reason.


Ohhhh, didn't know you were after a specific one. My bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Jayextee said:

Ohhhh, didn't know you were after a specific one. My bad.


It's ok, every time I make a "which wad" thread I end up with a dozen more to play anyway :P

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×