Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kp1197

Doom Fashion Show in DOOM 2016

Well, I can see why strong language was put on the rating on the game.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!".

And there are actually several different intonations of it. Like, 10 different versions of "holy shit", each more incredulous than the other :-D .

Well you said you didn't know VEGA is able to say such things, so i thought i'd just link the page for you to let you know .

And I was talking about that one specific line. Does that page contain an entire list of every available VEGA line? No.

I've always known that VEGA can say holy shit for awhile. All I had to do was sit on my ass and spend a whole hour hearing all the voice lines VEGA and the female annoucner have. Trust me; the holy shit is vastly underused.

The BEST greatest thing of the "holy shit" line is when the pitch is dropped to -5.

Just do it.

I made a map where you need to destroy Vega in the end (Boss fight). If you defeat him, there is a cinematic with various explosions happening around his Core and he ends with "Holy Shit" with exactly -5 Pitch before the final explosion.

Chezza said:

I made a map where you need to destroy Vega in the end (Boss fight). If you defeat him, there is a cinematic with various explosions happening around his Core and he ends with "Holy Shit" with exactly -5 Pitch before the final explosion.

He probably would've made an awesome boss fight in the main game, especially with the "Holy Shit" at the end of the fight.