Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

I think anti-humour is my favorite form of comedy. And this is a perfect example of the style done right.

RUSH said:

I think anti-humour is my favorite form of comedy. And this is a perfect example of the style done right.

I love that sketch. Adult Swim is at it's best when it makes these anti-humor, absurdist bits of comedy

^ Lol that was great. Like a TED Talk spoof.

I love this one as well. YOU BEEN SPOOKED!

Mom's spaghetti.

roddit said:

Greg's palms are spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti There's vomit on Greg's spaghetti already: mom's spaghetti Greg's nervous, but on the surface Greg looks calm spaghetti To drop spaghetti, but Greg keeps on spaghetti What Greg wrote down, the whole crowd goes spaghetti Greg opens his mouth but spaghetti won't come out Greg's choking, how? Everybody's joking now The spaghetti's run out, time's up, over - blaow! Snap back to spaghetti, oh! - there goes gravity Oh - there goes spaghetti, Greg choked Greg's so mad, but he won't Give up spaghetti nope, Greg won't have it Greg knows, his whole back's to these ropes It don't matter, Greg's dope

Still one of my favourite videos on the internet:

All his videos are fantastic, especially his more serious recent stuff. But this is where it started. The Skull (tm) will never not be the funniest thing on the planet for me.

Sadly there is no video for this, as it is something that happened to me yesterday.

Preface: My father is a retired cop and ex military. So he is incredibly professional and can sometimes be very easily annoyed if met with unprofessional behaviors.

So he wanted to try snapchat (again) so he could keep in touch with my sister and see videos of her daughter regularly. So he installs it and I show him how to record a video. He records a selfie of him saying, "MARRRRR!" in a monster voice. It's like an inside joke between him and his granddaughter. So now that two second clip of that is repeating. This confused him because he never his a play button. So now he yells, "NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? I ONLY WANTED IT TO PLAY ONCE! TRACE WHAT DID YOU DO?!". He was legitimately upset. But hearing that "MARRRR!" in the background along with his seriousness just got to me. I immediately start cracking up while trying to explain to him that everything is okay. Now he's getting more mad because snapchat isn't appearing the right way on his very dated phone. Then when he tried to send it...screen went non reactive. So now he's yelling and asking what snapchat did to his phone while "MARRRRR!" is still on loop and while laughing hysterically at this point I am trying to explain to him that his phone is just old and probably can't handle the new update.

Oh man. I thought he was going to punch me in the mouth. It was great.