Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crunchynut44

Cereal Killer (21 maps complete) Looking for community input!

19 hours ago, Crunchynut44 said:

So im going to aim for January 2019

Since you're aiming for some time in January (hopefully you mean the middle or end of January and not January 1), then I would like to add my name to the list.

Do you happen to have an overall plot you're following? (Other than the quest for milk for your cereal.) Depending on that, I think either Map 18 or Map 23 would be good.

2 hours ago, Pegleg said:

Since you're aiming for some time in January (hopefully you mean the middle or end of January and not January 1), then I would like to add my name to the list.

Do you happen to have an overall plot you're following? (Other than the quest for milk for your cereal.) Depending on that, I think either Map 18 or Map 23 would be good.

Definetely late january. Not really just a well balanced well polished map. Comp level 9. 

I like this. It has a very lunar computer feel to it (lunatic's map 4) with all the gray box textures used. 

1 hour ago, Yugiboy85 said:

I like this. It has a very lunar computer feel to it (lunatic's map 4) with all the gray box textures used. 

That's where I got inspiration from. :P

Hello, 

Sorry to bump this again but, seeing as I have a map in this, I would like to know if this will ever come out at some point? 

If not, please let me know so I can release my map separately (it's been dormant on my hard drive for the last 2-3 years so... 

Thank you :)