Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ztkt

My latest creation

FuzzballFox said:

...screenshots PLEASE. Especially when "I think it's quite good" coming from you...

You can trust me here. This is not a joke wad but an actual map i made- I'm still not so good though.

ztkt said:

You can trust me here. This is not a joke wad but an actual map i made- I'm still not so good though.

Regardless of if it's a "good map" or not, it's generally a good idea to post screenshots, as you'll likely get more people to look at it that way.

Or maybe you've got something to hide...?

I'm too used to it being a troll map. "LOL I'VE PUT NO TEXTURES IN THIS ROOM" kinda thing.

I'm not even sure about how i got the sky to work. All the other sky textures did not work at all, like they looked like a painting ingame

I just tried the map. Even though its not a joke wad (A welcome change) the map is still a bit shit. The spawn room is really bland in its texture choice, and you even forgot to change the textures at all at one section. Then the rest of the map is the player just being spammed with enemies. I get the need for challenge but the map did not need 3 (or even more) Cyberdemons. The spamming of enemies in this map is really bad, and just makes it a pain to play.

Mauzki said:

I just tried the map. Even though its not a joke wad (A welcome change) the map is still a bit shit. The spawn room is really bland in its texture choice, and you even forgot to change the textures at all at one section. Then the rest of the map is the player just being spammed with enemies. I get the need for challenge but the map did not need 3 (or even more) Cyberdemons. The spamming of enemies in this map is really bad, and just makes it a pain to play.

Thanks. Well yes there is maybe too much monsters.

Did you like the mountain idea in the big area? I'm proud of how well i did it

ztkt said:

I'm not even sure about how i got the sky to work. All the other sky textures did not work at all, like they looked like a painting ingame

What format were you making the map in? The sky will only work if you have F_SKY1 as a flat texture for the outside area you are making.

Breezeep said:

What format were you making the map in? The sky will only work if you have F_SKY1 as a flat texture for the outside area you are making.

Zdoom Doom in doom format

ztkt said:

Did you like the mountain idea in the big area? I'm proud of how well i did it

No. It's uninspired derivative garbage. GTFO

MistAche said:

No. It's trash. Fuck-off.

I know his wads are bad, and he needs to learn a lot. But isn't that a tad harsh? On Doomworld/idgames I've had some bad reviews, and there is nothing more demotivating then someone saying stuff like this. I agree he shouldn't have tried to send us Joke wad, but still. Its a tad harsh on the guy. Though I understand why you would be annoyed.

Well, it resembles a map, at least.
Still totally unbeatable, give at least more ammo or change the shotgun with a SSG and change the enemies in the first room with some more easy enemies and put some cover from the monsters attack, let's say change that cacos into shotgunners or something like that... also erase that pointless pain elemental spawn at the end of the mountain zone.

walter confalonieri said:

Well, it resembles a map, at least.
Still totally unbeatable, give at least more ammo or change the shotgun with a SSG and change the enemies in the first room with some more easy enemies and put some cover from the monsters attack, let's say change that cacos into shotgunners or something like that... also erase that pointless pain elemental spawn at the end of the mountain zone.

The first room with monsters, there is a super shotgun in a corner. I always forget it too when playing.

The 3 archviles on the mountains i noticed makes it near impossible lol

Mauzki said:

I know his wads are bad, and he needs to learn a lot. But isn't that a tad harsh? On Doomworld/idgames I've had some bad reviews, and there is nothing more demotivating then someone saying stuff like this. I agree he shouldn't have tried to send us Joke wad, but still. Its a tad harsh on the guy. Though I understand why you would be annoyed.

Do you know the history with this guy?

Probably better you don't... it isn't a joke WAD. He deliberately makes piece of shit map's in 10 minutes for attention, and to troll the community.