Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your favorite B movie(s)?

Edited by Guest

Spawn "How would you like your eggs? Scrambled, or fertilised?" Or that weird maggot pizza scene. Pretty much a chap movie but so good at the same time but that's probably because I was high as shit when I watched it.

I don't watch too many bad movies to know my favorite, but I love a YouTube series called Best of Worst where some people watch some shitty movies and then decide which one is the best (the worst one gets the axe)

Ya spawn is a really good pick for this, I'll pick something else. Hmm had to think about this a bit. Jason X. A movie alot of people seem to dislike but I enjoy it quite a bit.

"Behemoth" (Also known as the worse sounding "Volcanosaur") is one of the most shit-wank "horror" films I have ever seen to the point where it makes me smile (fun fact, half the film involves CO and CO2 killing people... So yeah watching people fight for survival against something that is invisible was great).

They also manage to kill a ancient "world ending" island sized beast with 2 stinger missiles whilst being untrained civilians, nice fucking doomsday beast you got there.

I hope this counts as a movie (it's zero budget, 7 minutes long, and the cast consists of 1 person). There are exactly 2 "good" moments: one from 3:40 to 4:13, and one from 6:50 to 7:16. To be fair, it's all intended and actually the point of the movie - but still, it fits the "best worst" description, although possibly not in the way this thread was meant for.

Poseidon Rex. A bad, very bad Jurassic Park/World rip-off. I mean, you have to see it to understand me! It has nice underwater scenes, though.
-----
Another, worse movie is "Зелёный Слоник" ("the green elephant"), a Russian movie from 1999. It has... well...

Spoiler

corpse-raping and excrement-eating, as well as simply mind-blowing one-liners.

This is the type of movies you just don't watch with popcorn :]

The Bunker(1981) with Anthony Hopkins, that's my favorite "best worst", his performance as Hitler is terrible and laughable, he doesn't seem to have eyebrows in the movie, which makes him ranting look hilarious.

The Core. It is one of the most offensively dumb movies ever, but with a $85M budget and a star-ridden cast. The plot is an amazing display of stupidity and I don't think anyone working on that movie gave the tiniest amount of shit. I love it and I flipflop between 0/10 and 10/10 rating depending on my mood.

The Room easily. Best when drunk and at a cinema with the room full of drunk uni students armed with plastic spoons.

dew said:

The Core. It is one of the most offensively dumb movies ever, but with a $85M budget and a star-ridden cast. The plot is an amazing display of stupidity and I don't think anyone working on that movie gave the tiniest amount of shit. I love it and I flipflop between 0/10 and 10/10 rating depending on my mood.

I recall being quite entertained by the movie when I watched it as a 12 year old haha.

Sooo many movies come to mind... Basket Case, Street Trash, Troll 2, Silent Night: Deadly Night 2, Robot Monster, The Room, anything by Troma or Full Moon Features, Bride/Seed of Chucky, Leprechaun series, Riki-Oh. These ones never fail to make me laugh.

Freddy Got Fingered.

Or Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead.

Zombie ass was ridiculous and had me laughing the entire time.