Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaxxoon R

Doom Exposed as Illuminati Satanic!

Repent, ye Sheeple!!!

Seriously though, this is one of the worst/most hilarious things I've ever seen. Wouldn't think that these kind of "X is evilbad!" folks would still be around, but I guess they just kind of mutated into the whole conspiracy theory culture or something.

As an appetizer: Olivia Pierce is a BBC I, Robot from Will Smith and the Illuminati are building a hadron collider portal to hell.

Wow three minutes into the video and this guy just referred to Olivia pierce as a robot.

Yeah, not even gonna bother torturing myself with a single second of that.

Do these idiots seriously still exist?

What a fucking tard

I hope he realizes that the UAC are the bad guys, they even have the illuminati symbol as their logo (triangle with circle in it), there's barely shit in this game that says the UAC are remotely good at all, fucking idiot

HellVain said:

I wonder if he's serious or not.

I'm honestly on the fence on if the other video this guy referred to at the start was a joke, since whoever made the other one played Doom all the way through to record footage and mostly went "Mm, this looks like Illuminati parallels, eh?"

After watching the whole thing, it would seem more appropriate for him to try and do a video on the sci-fi show Dominion on syfy channel

This...This ISN'T a joke? Really?

Reminds me of people who believe the Earth is flat or the solar system is geocentric instead of heliocentric.

I beleive this 100%. Stratton is clearly a baby eating reptilian and Illuminati puppetmaster, also Scarlett Johanson is a dude.

Interesting. Now I wonder if Zion was the codename given to the canned Call Of Doom version of Doom4 and it carried to the current Doom 4 version.

Zion is very likely a Matrix reference. Y'know, because last sanctuary of humanitah and all that kaboodle.

Wouldn't actual satanists be offended at Doom? Satanists believe Satan and Demons are good meanwhile Doom paints them as the bad guys.