Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xTWx PREDATOR X

Total Wastage

Map id : FECXQHSD

Please come try my latest creation.

Class based.
1 - 4 player.
Earn and spend credits to upgrade your character.
Purchasable power ups that you can activate when you like.
3 episodes to complete in any order you like. Enemies level up after completing each chapter.
After all 3 are complete. Face the final boss.

If on xbox one msg me for a game together.
Gamertag : xTWx PREDATOR X

Just watched the video. Thanx for reviewing. The shop was in the main hall where the entrances to the episodes were. Each episode is a survival module with approx 150 demons to kill before moving on to the boss and getting each power core. In between each episode you can spend your hell coins in the shop to buff your character and buy more power ups and lives. User input 2 is x on the xbox. I would have rather just put that but knowing ps3 and pc users will play it aswell i needed to put the universal button description in.
Hopefully you'll give the map another go bud. 😊

I think you're right about the demon waves bit tho. Perhaps a msg on the screen simply saying survive! Will indicate to the player that they just need to survive the onslaught.

Have tweaked the difficulty again. Have made the first episode alot easier, but upped the difficulty of the next 2 episodes as the player will have upgraded stats by then.

Btw people DO NOT FORGET OR COMPLETELY MISS the fact that you have useable quad damage power ups. Just press x (xbox) to activate. You start with 1 each and can purchase more in the shop. Everyone i have watched playing this misses it!
It is clearly stated in the map but still people don't use it!

I have played this alot 2 player and it's great! Choosing what to buy in the shop between upgrading stats, buying more lives or power ups gives alot of choice and replayability to the map. And the different classes are well balanced but different enough to change how you play. Episode 2 is great fun.

Yeah, I didn't know what user input 2 was on the Xbone. It doesn't seem to be a widely used button. If you're still saying that, you could say "Press X, Square, or BLANK to use...". BLANK is the computer command.