Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forget to add information:

- Brutal Doom v20 or v20b
- Recommend Difficulty: Ultra-Violence and higher (except Realism Mode)

And don't forget about README.txt in archive.

I see one there, but too little to go off of. Posting images here is pretty easy though, type (img)xxxxxxx(/img) where xxxxxxx is the url for a "direct link" and with brackets [ and ] instead of ( and ). / means "close" or "end."

Glaice said:

Why Brutal Doom? What about vanilla compatibility too?

Because the project is aimed to more dynamic gameplay and atmosphere. UDMF format and Brutal Doom mod are perfect for this goal

I played map1 (is map 2 even complete?) and it is ok.

I wasn't fan of the toxic zone. If the player has low health (<60%) it is very likely that the whole section becomes impassible to complete. The elevator is also really wonky. The save point makes no sense because you can't go back after you are in the elevator, the sliding doors are also too fast (I understand they are suppose to push the player forwards but there are better ways to execute this idea) and floor and ceiling are sloped for some reason. You can also jump into the toxic water and be doomed to die there, radiation suit or not.

I personally think that every map should be able to be completed even if the player has only 1% health.

Otherwise encounters are pretty basic. Open door, shoot bad guys. Brutal doom features also aren't utilized at all.

Visually map looks great. I really liked the small control room where you open the hangar doors. The computer is not an obvious switch texture but it stood out in the room and that small green light helped. Then you see the doors actually open so the player isn't left to wonder what that it did.

6/10

illuknisaa said:

I played map1 (is map 2 even complete?) and it is ok.

6/10

Thank you for your opinion. I have already made a script that will indicate that the hangar doors open . Elevator is rethinked and it is now possible to go back . And if you die , the text indicate that you insufficiently of health and after returning to autosave you can easily find medkits in WC (there are many). I put a radiation suit , but in secret, in a toxic zone . Also shotgun now lies in a pretty bay , before it was not visible in pools of blood. If u interested, i can to send u final version (with new start of MAP02)

MAP02 is rebuilding with scractch (or from zero :D ... this is bad knowledge of English)