Find results that contain...
Find results in...
june gloom

IT'S SALE TIIIIIIME

ChekaAgent said:

But then i was arrested for pirating..

Either you're Edward Snowden or you're trying to and/or troll me

Avoozl said:

Paying for games isn't crazy, but if said games forced you to use a service just to play them then I would say it was crazy.

You mean like the Doom Multiplayer Season Pass (£29.99) which is now MORE than the cost of the game itself (£23.99)

deadwolves said:

Paying for games? Are you people crazy?

I know you're kidding, but if we want the games we like to succeed and see more like them made, then yes. Call me crazy.

Here in the US they cost 60 dollars.

Gladly, I think 30 bucks is cheap for a season pass when it comes to DOOM.

Tritnew said:

So a game that only has multiplayer is 80 bucks?

Damn man, I feel bad for ya. :V

Oh, I thought you were referring to newly released triple A games on steam, those are $80

No, the Doom season pass is $60 for now, doubt it would change though.

Exchange rate, dude. $80 in CAD is about $62 USD. Our minimum wage is $11/hr.

I don't know what to buuuuuuuy. Help me. I have $17.11 CAD in my Steam wallet plus $25 in my Paypal I could use, and maybe a little extra, but that would be cutting into my video card fund (which is currently sitting at $254.60 CAD). These are the games on my Steam wishlist I'm thinking are possible candidates (prices CAD):

-Doom ($47.99) - problem with this is I can't play it yet, but it's not likely to go on sale 40% off again any time soon...
-The Witness ($35.19)
-Arkham Knight Premium ($29.99) - Is this really as good as Asylum/City? If not I don't want to waste my time. I guess this would depend on my hardware as well as Doom
-SuperHot ($27.99)
-Black Mesa ($8.74)
-The Binding of Isaac Rebirth ($10.19)
-Order of the Thorne ($5.49) - retro Sierra-style fantasy adventure game by some friends of mine
-Turok ($8.79)
-Ghostbusters: The Video Game ($2.74)
-LEGO The Hobbit ($4.99)
-Audiosurf 2 ($5.60)

SuperHot is good, but it's original price, hell the price it has now isn't really fair considering how short it is. I won't spoil it for ya though.

I was about to buy the DLC for Ages of Wonders 3 and Galactic Civilizations 3. The games were made dirt cheap the the add-ons are only 33% off. No Sale.

Someone gifted me Hatred, otherwise I haven't bought anything yet. I might get the Quake Collection and maybe the Star Wars games I don't have if they hit a good deal.

Debating picking up Quake 1 and the expansions. I don't know if I will, though; I've no intention of playing them again any time soon and I've blown a ton of money as it is.

Eh, so I ended up getting a digital copy of Galactic Battlegrounds, Red Faction series, and Saints Row the Third

Guess that's good

I got Black Mesa, Audiosurf 2, and Ghostbusters. And it all came to 2 cents under my Steam wallet amount. Right on. I figure I might as well wait to buy Doom and Arkham until after I upgrade so I can enjoy them properly.

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Get it from steam then : https://www.gog.com/connect

Every Steam game you have doesn't just magically appear in your GOG account with GOG Connect.

Might pick the Quake Collection, Quake 4 and AVGN2 ...that's all I have my eyes on so far..OH and Doom 3

Guest Unregistered account

Got Quake Live, Undertale and bought Doom Classic Collection for my dad.

May consider getting Audiosurf 2.

I was not impressed with Audiosurf 2. It's got a fresh coat of paint, but it removes some things (like certain score sounds) that I really liked and everything else is basically the same, besides maybe a newer algorithm for generating tracks.

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux for $1. Finally I can play it without DOSBox or some source port that hasn't been updated in like 10 years...

I wanted to buy something, Steam purchase failed but I was charged for it.

R.I.P. Summer Sale 2016 for me.

I currently have got a noo coll o doty gaem to master nosco-

I mean.. I got Call of Duty: World at War. I'm already at Prestige level 65 due to fast XP severs.

DRL 3.33 said:

All I got was Doom 4 and Fallout 4.

Good choice on the both of them, really.

Just don't finish the main quest as quickly as I did, there's still a bunch of quests I need to do on the game, but the game bugged out and I can't fast travel.

AnonimVio said:

I wanted to buy something, Steam purchase failed but I was charged for it.

R.I.P. Summer Sale 2016 for me.

Then you should be contacting steam support, not us.

Struck a few games off my wishlist so I should be busy until well after the Summer. :P

Child of Light
Until I have You
Mad Max
Hieroglyphika

The only one I've played as yet is Child of Light and so far I'm loving the atmosphere, the dialogue, the universe, and the relatable (not sure if this is a word or not?) characters. The screenshots don't do it justice IMO because after playing for a while it becomes really immersive and starts feeling like you're exploring inside a painting. Gameplay and skill trees are satisfying, too. Overall a nice diversion from designing evil, and gloomy maps. ;)