Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zerthex

super sergeant shooter WAD's

Zerthex said:

oh AND i fucked up the name its actually called "super sergeant shooter" my mistake

So change the thread title.

I dig these little games, but I believe they are just browser games with no wad available anywhere. Could be he just made his own engine that resembles the Build engine. Even if the games were downloadable and he did make 'em with Build, they wouldn't be wad files -- they'd be Build format.

Impie said:

So change the thread title.

I dig these little games, but I believe they are just browser games with no wad available anywhere. Could be he just made his own engine that resembles the Build engine. Even if the games were downloadable and he did make 'em with Build, they wouldn't be wad files -- they'd be Build format.

they run on the doom engine i have the WAD for the first game and also i don't know how to change the name of the thread

Ah, ok, it's a flash game, i get it... also played a little now and.... really? YOU HIT SPACEBAR FOR SHOOTING? Also is kind of slow, but the layout looks ok....

Zerthex said:

i don't know how to change the name of the thread

for changing the title of the thread you have to edit the first post as the same way that you did for changing the post, there must be a option for changing the title, is called thread title if i recall correctly....

If its a Flash game, then it can be downloaded as an SWF file.

Usually the direct link to SWF can be found on the webpage running the game, by looking into the source of the webpage. Sometimes, the webpage gets its own version of the SWF, so it won't be playable when downloaded. Sometimes.

And you can look/manipulate the contents of a SWF file.

Zerthex said:

i have a mac and the program they use isnt free

Sometimes not everything in life is free! Hahaha I'm just messing, but why do you want the wad? The game seemed very mediocre

TheNerdTurtle2 said:

Sometimes not everything in life is free! Hahaha I'm just messing, but why do you want the wad? The game seemed very mediocre

idk i just like it...