Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kuchitsu

Multi talented Youtubers?

It seems that most popular Youtubers specialize in just one thing which they are good at, be that singing, talking about politics, playing games or whatever. Do you know any popular Youtubers who are doing a variety or stuff? Like on Monday they analyze Quran, on Tuesday you can see them playing piano, on Wednesday they share a sewing tutorial, etc. Many bonus points if all their videos get about the same amount of views.

There's a youtuber called "I hate everything" who talks about everything and how he hates it, he's also good at editing his videos and has good satyric humor.

And then here's my channel, I used to make YTPs but now I upload only playthroughs, doom demos of ExALL and D2ALL UV/NM-speed speedruns and music. I stopped making YTPs because I'm not an admin and I have to be an admin to access "Sony Vegas Pro" (The program I make YTPs with).

Ever since the copyright strike takedown on the "Green Day - Dookie (full album)" I got some of my rights removed, including being able to upload videos longer than 15 minutes. So now I don't upload much, unless I find a short enough album that wasn't uploaded on youtube yet or a short enough demo movie or a single song I find in a need for more attention.

I think most people don't because once you have a good number of subscribers that expect one type of thing out of your channel, they often won't respond well to something entirely different.

Cr1tikal, a funny game player, a professional recorder solo master, a voice actor, a singer, a urine ejaculator, a sexual fanfiction savant and a professional sqad leader...

Truly a god amongst men.

Ralphis said:

I think most people don't because once you have a good number of subscribers that expect one type of thing out of your channel, they often won't respond well to something entirely different.

Maybe it's because people are unlikely to be good at more than one thing on average.