Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invictius

Which wad has the most maps?

Push it to the limit has 60-something, psx doom + final doom + master levels has 90-something but I think they skipped some map numbers. Enjay's aspects has 99 but has never been released to the public. Can you guys remember any more?

What about that Zandronum compilation which combines Alien Vendetta, Kama Sutra, Speed of Doom, Newgothic, Chillax, Shaitan's Luck, Dark Tartarus, etc?

kuchitsu said:

What about that Zandronum compilation which combines Alien Vendetta, Kama Sutra, Speed of Doom, Newgothic, Chillax, Shaitan's Luck, Dark Tartarus, etc?

That's the 12-in-1 that I mentioned.

The Best-Ever site has been closed, so any link to a file there will not work.

Empyre said:

I have a mirror, but no real bandwidth, does anyone need the files hosted somewhere else?

I guess I could upload them to someone who does have bandwidth to re-host it...

Empyre said:

Ah. I thought because I could see the file list, I could actually download them. Sorry.

And I see that allfearthesentinel.net/wads is now the same way. You can see the files, but clicking on them gives an error.

Floorchan, best-ever, now allfearthesentinel. The list of big hosting sites is shrinking.

Empyre said:

Here's a wad hosting site that is still around, and not going away as far as I can tell: http://doom.dogsoft.net/

Will they try to get a copy of everything that best-ever had? I went around and made a mirror of every mp wad server but I've been slack because I only have 9,000 of best-ever's 12,000 wads.

invictius said:

Will they try to get a copy of everything that best-ever had? I went around and made a mirror of every mp wad server but I've been slack because I only have 9,000 of best-ever's 12,000 wads.

They don't actively seek out files. If a file isn't there and you want it to be there, upload it. I think they have more files than Best-Ever, but accumulated over a very long time.