Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kuchitsu

Favorite Doomworld members

kuchitsu said:

Who are your favorite Doomworld members? Who is the most funny/helpful/talented/kind/wise here?

Me. -me

Sticking to people I don't interact with elsewhere (which rules out Linguica, Fraggle and others):

Shout out to andrewj, for being level headed and writing intelligent and thoughtful posts.

darknation. He flamed me in one of the first threads I ever made, most people would be so lucky.

edit: I gotta say dewww is quite good. He's taken his troll game to the next level in the way that his posts are no longer trolling; he's taking a lead pipe and rattling it against the bars of your cage with every post he makes. As a prisoner of your own mind, you feel the reverberations echoing down the corridors of perception, causing you to question the fabric of reality. dewww is like a sleeper agent in the matrix, trolling everyone and no one all at the same time, he is that program among programs, proving that so little of our posts actually matter so we might as well have some goddamn fun while we're here. Suck it down, sluthole

Oh yeah Gez is pretty good. Probably the best forummer on ZDoom.org. It's rare that an organism can thrive in two environments. I step foot in another forum like that and emerge covered in toxic waste. He's pretty witty and active in almost every thread I'm reading for some reason

Hellbent also has his moments. Like, I don't know how he keeps making Blogs posts all these years, part of my life has lived vicariously through his photo-documented hiking trips or something

TheCupboard said:

darknation

He's my favorite, too. He's funny as hell on skype.

Tritnew you buckfutter! I mentioned you in my "favorite doomworld member" blog!

TraceOfSpades said:

Tritnew you buckfutter! I mentioned you in my "favorite doomworld member" blog!

Oh, I know dude.

I'm just not surprised that no other member didn't mention me. :V

I have absolutely no likeable qualities so I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't anyone's favorite member.

I like essel, rev, shai. And tango is pretty cool too. All the jetsons are my favorite!

Doomkid said:

I'm hoping you don't mean member as a euphemism.

So which Doomworld member has the largest member? Speak up, no need to be modest!

i just assumed all doomers had a member capable of sr-40 with expertise in 32 pixel gliding

Linguica's posts are incredibly informative and kuchitsu always has an entertaining perspective on things and also rdwpa for summa dat.

Also 40oz, waverider and DeathevocatioN are buddies4lyfe.

Scifista42 for being always on hand with the tech info
Dew for sassy comments and play testing
40oz for his interesting threads
Memfis because I dunno why I think I just like his contrary attitude
Jimmy & Xaser - Nicest Guys On Doomworld TM

Come now, I don't play favorites.
I love all of you like I might love my own children. Even the ones that, despite many scoldings, refuse to stop eating from the litter box.

It'd be nice if kuchitsu had a "formerly Memfis" custom title. I mean, the semen one was hilarious, but just to curb the confusion.