Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrGlide

Does anyone else Vape here?

I think I have been second hand vaping for a while now seeing as though the pricks at work think turning the workshop into a fucking vape sauna is a great idea that everybody loves.

At least it smells nice, I guess.

PureSlime said:

sometimes i fart in the shower does that count?

Ever notice how farts smell at least 5 times worse in the shower? I know, I have a lot to contribute to the conversation. But seriously is it only me? Also in the bath...

esselfortium said:

Tritnew, please stop randomly posting off-topic bullshit

And yet you're not complaining about the others going off-topic on this?

I'v been Vaping for about 5 years now, been done with cigarettes and other forms of tobacco for a little over 2 years. I build all my own high end coils (cattarpiller tract and staple coils) and make all my own e-liquid. I'v got all the compvape authentic Rebuildeble Dripping Atomisers. Favorite is 13 Heavens and 9 hells. Authentic does make a difference especially when it comes to how long the machined peice will last. particulerly the threads on clones wear and break faster or have defects. I use medical Gause for my wicking needs as I feel it's superior to japanise cotton and rayon is a pain in the ass to work with. I'v a smpl Tube mech mod, some shitty mech box mod and an rx right now I'm not overly happy with. Vaped on an Ipv3 for almost 2 years then it finally gave out, will prolly go for ipv again. Next Dripper I'll get will either be a velocity or kennedy 24.
@Piper Maru, OMFG that video, there is sooo much wrong going on there.
@ Megalyth which mech mod do you have?

I started using a herbal vaporiser a few months before my kid was born; my partner didn't get on at all well with even the smell of smoke when she was pregnant - made her feel sick - and although there's still a smell with vaping, it's not a strong smokey smell that clings to you. This allowed me to cut out the decontamination routine that I'd had to previously adhere to - immediately changing my t-shirt, washing my hands and face, brushing my teeth and swilling mouthwash - and I'd still have to be doing all of that even now, to avoid exposing the baby to certain things. Also, what with a kid on the way, I wanted to at least reduce the level of risk that I was exposing myself to. It took a short period of adjustment, to learn how to get the most out of it, and now I've no interest smoking - it's so much cleaner; I should have made the switch years ago.

invictius said:

Has weed ever made anyone better at Doom? I was able to run through E3M3 on UV when normally I can barely get by those maps late in the iwad on ITYTD.

Hahaha I can attest to this. My reflexes get all twitchy when I'm on that Green Crack.

Weed is the one drug where I barely get any benefits at all when I'm playing games. I mean, the game might capture my imagination a little bit more, or I get more immersed... But my reflexes go to shit, my prediction abilities are worse, I just die faster in general.

Now there are a lot of other drugs like dissociatives, alcohol, caffeine, uppers and to a certain extent downers, even nicotine to a very small extent. These all can improve abilities for a certain amount of time. In their own ways, they aid me a little bit. Overall, I would take my sober abilities over intoxication, if I wanted to maximize my performance, probably because I would be consistent and able to understand my teammates better.

Perhaps I never practiced games enough when I was high on weed... It just never came naturally or my tolerance wasn't high enough or something else.

TraceOfSpades said:

Drugs don't improve anything except maybe your mood at best.

Why was Trace losered for this post?

PureSlime said:

have you ever farted but pooped a little

Farting and the flu don't mix XD.

MrGlide said:

@ Megalyth which mech mod do you have?

It's a FU Hattan mod, not sure of the specific model. A friend set it up with a double coil, but it hits way too hard, so I'm going to try a single coil when I actually get around to it. I'm not one of those guys who needs to fill a room with vapor with every hit. :)

Megalyth said:

It's a FU Hattan mod, not sure of the specific model. A friend set it up with a double coil, but it hits way too hard, so I'm going to try a single coil when I actually get around to it. I'm not one of those guys who needs to fill a room with vapor with every hit. :)

Fu hattan is a good tube mech mod, I'm sure you already know to be carefull with those. You say it's hitting to hard, Do you know how to check and see if it's arcing? That or the ramp up time could be to high and your getting dry hits. If you'd like any advise feel free to ask me.

I've got a vape for dabbing, except I don't dab because it's too expensive. So I either need to replace the single coil with a double coil that's hot enough for bud, or take it over to a friend's who's got wax.

MrGlide said:

Fu hattan is a good tube mech mod, I'm sure you already know to be carefull with those. You say it's hitting to hard, Do you know how to check and see if it's arcing? That or the ramp up time could be to high and your getting dry hits. If you'd like any advise feel free to ask me.

I've researched them quite a bit and know the pitfalls well enough to avoid blowing my face off. I've never gotten a dry hit with this one like I did with one of the cheaper tank style vaporizers, it's just very powerful vapor hits that are too much of a lungful for me, and I'm using a pretty low nicotine concentration, 6mg.

Can you reuse vapor hits? Like exhale the vapor back into a balloon or something and try the hit again after you take a minute to enjoy the initial effect? People do that with nitrous oxide because it's pretty expensive to inhale / exhale it once when the body doesn't do a good job of absorbing the gas after just one go.

It would be a bit difficult and I don't think it would be worth it for normal vape. Really if you want to get the very most out of your vape just hold it in for about 10 seconds.