Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beanz

Can't connect to /idgames via FileZilla

I want to transfer the wad I made from dropbox to the /idgames archive but whenever I try to connect via an FTP client such as FilZilla, it times out before I can connect. It usually does this twice and then it gives an error of not being able to connect to the server. Any help guys?

Screenshot of all the errors

Alright it looks like changing the timeout settings in filezilla seemed to help a bit. I get a new error but it seems it's a problem with my router.

Alright now I have another question... how long does it usually take for a file to be accepted?

Bumping this thread because I get pretty much the same error, and no I haven't misspelled the host name like OP did.

Is there a better solution to FileZilla, maybe? Or perhaps a more updated tutorial on how to do this?

idgames.png

Okay, I managed to log into it now. The problem was my e-mail, apparently. I tried switching e-mails on my account, but the confirmation e-mail literally never arrived; I've been waiting for hours. When I switched to my GMail address, it suddenly worked. So apparently it had something to do with that, though I'm unsure what exactly.