Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterhassan

sup homies

remind me to never say that ever again.i haven't posted on here in a while, im always reading the posts and shite though, i was wondering if anyone's working on a doom project right now that needs an original sound track, one that could be in .wav/.mp3 format. im always recording crap on my pc, and i would love to do a soundtrack. anyone?

RailGunner said:

heard of tyrian? make mp3's for that.

i was wondering if anyone's working on a doom project right now that needs an original sound track

Did you even read his post?

masterhassan said:

remind me to never say that ever again.i haven't posted on here in a while, im always reading the posts and shite though

Looks like you won't be doing that again for a while.

And yet another one bites the dust. He'll have fun there, I believe he will. After all, radioactive goatse.cx bungholes have to be on everyone's menu sooner or later.

RailGunner said:

...later on im starting a big project called "the great war". i need a music composer.

OH GOODIE CAN I HELP CAN I BE GRAPHIX ARTIST PLZ KTHXBYE

RailGunner said:

ok ok. better idea. later on im starting a big project called "the great war". i need a music composer.

Lemme guess....the main Doom Marine sprite will be replaced with a red-haired kid with a railgun, right?

DooMBoy said:

Lemme guess....the main Doom Marine sprite will be replaced with a red-haired kid with a railgun, right?

Heh. DooMBoy made a funny...sorta.
/me gives DooMBoy a highfive!