• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Insomniak

body hair

How do you maintain your body hair?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How do you maintain your body hair?

• let it grow long
    • shaved
    • waxed
    • close-cropped
    • don\'t have any

i shave my face and my *cough* *cough*.....and evrything else just grows....being a paesan is a pain in the ass Y_Y

I have a goatee, have had for a year now since leaving school. My hair is short enough though, just turned up at the front right now. The rest of me is fairly hairy, legs, arms, chest and a very small amount at the top of my back. I don't care what it does as long as I don't become a forest.

Head : Short, spikey and brite red at the moment. Before, it was bleach-blonde and slicked back.

Face : Shaved off once every couple of days, or when Jay starts scrubbing pans with my chin.

Chest : Shaved off every couple of weeks. Fishnet tops and body hair do not mix well.

Legs : Grown wild and free.

Other bits : See legs.

Head: dark brown (almost black) and very slightly curly. It's still fairly short since I had a grade 3 done about 2 1/2 months ago, but I plan on growing it a lot longer.

Facial hair: I've had sideys down to just below my ears for years. I've currently got a slight 'tache and a short but thick goatee. For some reason my 'tache and goatee are naturally a combination of dark brown and ginger, even though I have no gingers hairs elsewhere on my body. I might try dying them sometime.

Chest and stomach: grows thick and quickly, so I have to shave every couple of weeks. It's recently started growing on my shoulders and upper-back too; I think I'm becoming a werewolf or something :|

Arms and legs: not really that thick, so I just let it grow.

I shave every two weeks or so, when I need to. Everything else I just don't care about, but my job doesn't like facial hair, so...

fodders said:

I have to shave twice a day, if I don't it brings Modders out in a rash on her thighs.

That is the most disturbing thing I have read all year.

/me gouges his eyes out

head-long, down to small of my back

face-pointy devilbeard and moustache kept trim every once in a while. there was a time I just had a full beard and look like the boricua jesus.

underarms-trim super close or else people die of toxic fumes.

chest- do nothing. I did wax it for a girl once, will do it again if I ever get ink on my chest.

arms & legs-do nothing, they're just fine.

pubes-dreadlocked and died paisley

My hair grows way too damn fast, I shave about once or twice a week but could probably do it a little more often. I just let everything else grow.

Hair on my head->Normal. Cut short.
Hair on my chest->I tend to shave it all off. My last gf thought it was icky and I've taken that to heart, so I shave it all off.
Arms, legs, etc.->About normal. Though I have so much pubic hair and whatall else, it appears as though my groin and ass regions have Buckwheat in a headlock.

the hair on my head I keep up to 1 inch long, my facial hair get shaven when I leave the house if it's too long, pubes getting close to the 4 inch mark, leg hair is like an inch. I'm 16, and I'm also slowly going bald... I'm aging a bit too fast =\

DooMBoy said:

ass regions have Buckwheat in a headlock.

Wondering how you are checking your ass regions, must be a fun part of your day.

I CAN'T GROW ANY FUCKING HAIR IN MY GOATEE AREA! ARGH!

/me attacks the rest of his face with a bent, rusty razor

fodders said:

Wondering how you are checking your ass regions, must be a fun part of your day.

Oh yes, very. :P

heh, Nightmare, I also have ginger in my damn beard. Not much, and pretty dark but I was like, wtf? I have no ginger anywhere else I'm also dark. Must be some celtic shit.

You could be right; for some reason, my mum's family tree is barely 'contaminated' by roman, saxon, norman, etc blood, meaning that the vast majority of her distant ancestors are ancient brits. It's most likely that I got it from them.

pritch said:

heh, Nightmare, I also have ginger in my damn beard. Not much, and pretty dark but I was like, wtf? I have no ginger anywhere else I'm also dark. Must be some celtic shit.

You're Tim from Big Brother ain'tcha?

To be honest, I look like Shaggy with a bit more testosterone: Lanky, stubbly and wear a plain t-shirt almost constantly.

I've got some Doomboying going on, but it doesn't sound as severe. ;P My hair is such that I get it cut about once every 4 months or so. You know, just enough so that i don't get a mullet, but it gets really thick after a while. I've got pretty hairy arms and legs too, which i just let go. My back isn't hairy up to this point, but i get the feeling that i'll be a yeti soon.

I've had big "roman helmet" style sideburns for over a year now, but yesterday I shaved them clean off, since my current employer has a "don't look like a hobo" policy. I'll try growing a full beard, see how that turns out.

Lord FlatHead said:

I've had big "roman helmet" style sideburns for over a year now, but yesterday I shaved them clean off, since my current employer has a "don't look like a hobo" policy. I'll try growing a full beard, see how that turns out.

Ling should have a 'don't make your fish look like a hobo' policy.

/me shaves Flatheads fish. =P

My hair: Think "Frodo" from Lord of the Rings. That seems to be my general nick-name to anyone I meet.

I let everything else grow, except my 'stash.