Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

Anyone know when the new SP options are added?

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Legend says it's coming this summer .

Looking forward to it. Honestly I don't get it why this wasn't just included in the base game. The fact they are adding it means it's obviously possible to do, so why wasn't it included right away?

It looks like SnapMap wasn't a high priority, Seemed like they didn't give it too much attention as much as they did for Singleplayer and Multiplayer .

If you guys and gals missed it, there is more information in the interview below:

HmmNess

2 New modes(free)

3 New Maps

1 New Armor set

1 New Demon

1 New Weapon

Snap Map DLC(free)"give me my G.D. Chainsaw"

Fresh New Game play VR EXP(coming out at some point)

God I Love this game!

HmmNess said:

If you guys and gals missed it, there is more information in the interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUY_2cx891g

HmmNess

Man, I am seriously PUMPED after that interview! Not only are we getting the Hell module and weapon wheel for SnapMap (which most of us already knew), but they're even giving us the ability to link maps together in order to create our very own full-fledged campaigns!

And Marty kept insisting SnapMap's updates will be free, which is such a great thing to hear. I was really afraid they'd give us maybe one or two free updates, then turn around and do paid DLC, but it sounds like they're really dedicated to keeping SnapMap completely free. id Software is the fucking best.

The only thing that we still don't know is "Will it be possible to mix Hell and tech modules together in 1 Map ?", I would be kinda disappointed if not .

It should be very interesting to see how the hell modules will work, seeing as they are open area while the base modules are all indoors.