Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

Another 3 new screenshots

I've decided to up the detail level in TR-10 yet again and... well, see for yourself. Make sure you compare the 2nd screenshot in this update with the 2nd screenshot in the previous update :)

Nice!

I especially like the SHAWN2 trims on the LITE3 textures.

Thanks :) That reminds me, I've got to put lights in more of the rooms...

I just updated the first two screenshots; I earlier added quite a lot to those two rooms. And yes, that exit sign in the background in the first shot IS glowing :)

EDIT: Okay, the updated screenshots really ARE up now. Sorry about that, but Freeservers was being stupid again or something.

NiGHTMARE said:

Make sure you compare the 2nd screenshot in this update with the 2nd screenshot in the previous update :)

Much better!

Yes, the second screenshot is much more visually appealing when compared to the earlier version. The first screenshot is a terrific one also.

Hurry up and release the project :)

I updated the first two screenshots yet again. It'll probably take a while for the new versions to show up, so just be patient :)

WTF!!? Nick, you sombitch, I thought I was the only who had come up with the idea of wrapping the lite3/lite5 up in some other texture!! ;-) In my case it's a modwall texture. Check mine out right here http://home13.inet.tele.dk/CNH/cement.gif

And btw. your screenshots look the biz!! Absolutely terrific!